Philly does not want to trade with us they want to jump us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Philly does not want to trade with us they want to jump us

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
In the last hour I have heard Philly is trying to trade with either the Broncos or Jaguars. What does that tell us, it probably means the Fins would like to draft Earl and I believe the Eagles are aware and want to jump us. Just my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
In the last hour I have heard Philly is trying to trade with either the Broncos or Jaguars. What does that tell us, it probably means the Fins would like to draft Earl and I believe the Eagles are aware and want to jump us. Just my opinion

I think that's jumping to conclusions a bit. They're not dolphins fans like we are, so if they're offering 24 and 37, for example, why wouldn't they talk to the teams at 10 and 11, who both want to trade down as well, before they talk to the team at 12? It wouldn't make any sense for them to trade for pick 12 when there are other teams interested in trading up for Thomas and two teams ahead of us ready to trade down. Once Jax makes their pick and Denver makes theirs, I think there's a good chance the Phins will have a trade down partner.

Back
Top Bottom