‘Philm Study’: Miami Dolphins Myles Gaskin EARNED the Starting Job | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Philm Study’: Miami Dolphins Myles Gaskin EARNED the Starting Job

Loved the article with 1 exception and it’s not even related to the Dolphins or Gaskins’ future performance.

I cringe when I see the PAC12 is weak argument. Obviously the PAC is not on the same level as the SEC or Big 10. They’re also not on the Big12’s level but the gap isn’t as big as some would make it seem. But when it comes to the ACC, I feel that the PAC is flat-out better from top to bottom with Clemson being the only program that’s head and shoulders better than anybody in the PAC .

I’m sure it’s not a popular opinion considering a lot of folks in here either live in Florida, or have Florida ties, but I feel very strongly that Clemson carries a very weak conference overall and that it will stay that way until Florida State and Miami are “back”- but who’s to say that will ever happen?
PAC 12 IS weak. That’s what it means when three conferences are better.

I like Gaskin. Very good video. I noticed him pass blocking as well last year but didn't notice it on this level. I'm very pleased to see that.

PAC 12 IS weak. That’s what it means when three conferences are better.
Agree to disagree. I think there’s years in which the PAC is better than the Big12 from top to bottom. IMO that puts them right in the middle of the P5 as far as quality goes. They might be mediocre but the only conference that deserves the “weak” label is the ACC.

The Pac 12 will never be super weak, they have California... and the years that most of the California talent stays home, are great years for the Pac 12. What the Pac 12 doesn't not have is talent concentration. The great players are more spread out through the conference than the SEC where they tend to be concentrated on 3-4 teams.

It will change if we PROVE we can throw the ball effectively ....

But, will keep saying that our RB room isn’t special, but it’s good enough for what we need this year and there is NO FA that will make it any better ... 👍

So, say something else.

I can't wait to hear your detailed critique of this vid. LOL

Of course, we will always look to improve a position. That being said we can win well into the playoffs with a healthy Gaskins. That being said I think we get Mc from Carolina for a 3rd, big contract, injured. However healthy he makes us a dominant offensive team. Carolina is in a rebuilding stage

I watched about half the video so maybe it got better. The blocking and a few trucks were nice. I just did not see that RB who drags tacklers, who makes tacklers miss, who accelerates from defenders. He does great for 194 and plays with heart for sure. I am more of a Gaskin fan yet hope to see a RB who can also help out an O-line sometimes or QB sometimes because he is a home run threat or can pound through a linebacker. I remember the big run last year against the Raiders...I think...but do not remember a single other play from him. I remember more from Jakeem Grant and that is a little scary to me.

Hoping Gaskin can make me a believer or we stole one in Doaks, or somebody else gets me excited about our RB position.

Yes we can have a better run game and open more holes if the O Line improves, getting a few more yards. Yet we still lack the banger, the sick moves or acceleration once through the line.

Great #2 RB and is a top10 #2, maybe top5...

But in my opinion, as a pure runner, I don’t even think he’s the best on our team. I think Ahmed showed better burst, speed, and ability to hit the hole. But neither makes our running room better than bottom 5. Hopefully the improvements across the entire rest of the offense will help this unit look “good enough”

Teams were daring Tua to throw.
Forget about RB in high round or signing a vet RB, if Tua does not improve, i don't care who we get.
That not good because they going be daring Tua throw deep this yr as well..

Back
Top Bottom