‘Philm Study’: Miami Dolphins Myles Gaskin EARNED the Starting Job | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘Philm Study’: Miami Dolphins Myles Gaskin EARNED the Starting Job

I like Gaskin a lot and think he can be a good starter for us this year and maybe even beyond. His problem is the same problem that Bobby McCain had imo, he's small for the position and inevitably is going to miss some time.

Not sure how i contradicted myself
Out of the RB's drafted under Flores there is not a big play to be found
There is not a 1000yds to be found
There is not explosiveness to be found
All of that in some form was here prior under the likes of Gase & Philbin who were awful
The flaw in my argument is the team success which is present now and not then under awful coaches ...so there you got me
Yes Flores is a good coach
But again IMO with a legit RB we are that much further along

1) You said the position had been "flat out ignored".
2) You provided proof with a list of our last three drafts.
3) Your "proof" include the names of 4 RB's that had been drafted.
4) Bringing in 4 RB's is only "proof" that the RB position was not being Flat out ignored".

Now, if you meant to say we have not gotten any good RB's, then you would not have contradicted your own argument; but that is not what you said. You said they "flat out ignored" the RB position.

Your statement was wrong and you went to the point of offering some data to support your point, but that very data contradicted your initial premise.

There is nothing you can say to "mealy mouth" what you said into being correct.

Spk Engrish?

1) You said the position had been "flat out ignored".
2) You provided proof with a list of our last three drafts.
3) Your "proof" include the names of 4 RB's that had been drafted.
4) Bringing in 4 RB's is only "proof" that the RB position was not being Flat out ignored".

Now, if you meant to say we have not gotten any good RB's, then you would not have contradicted your own argument; but that is not what you said. You said they "flat out ignored" the RB position.

Your statement was wrong and you went to the point of offering some data to support your point, but that very data contradicted your initial premise.

There is nothing you can say to "mealy mouth" what you said into being correct.

Spk Engrish?
not sure what the end of your statement is supposed to mean but 4 RB's?
7th rd picks
A not really RB
A FB?

Not a legit starter in the bunch

Back
Top Bottom