Phil's going back to L.A. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phil's going back to L.A.

Section126 said:
I think it had to do with that 7-1 330 pound guy that plays for the HEAT now...what's his name?

Took the words right out of my mouth!!! :cry: Shaq i miss you!!!

Without Shaq or a decent Center I don't see the Lakers going anywhere....it may take them a few years to get decent again.....they did not make the playoffs as it was all about Kobe. I see Jack Nicholson going over to watch the Clippers now.

Buddwalk said:
I hope even with the addition of phil jackson and there draft picks that they still suck...

sorry folks

Kobe Bryant isnt michael jordan...he cant win it all himself

Neither did Jordan, he had Scotty.

dolfan_101 said:
Jordan was there before Scotty, and didn't win the big one.

Jordan was also young, it took him a few years. It wasnt Scotty that won them those championships it was Jordan. If Scotty played for another team he wouldnt be mentioned as one of the 50 greatest players of all time, he'd be a decent player but nothing spectacular.

DonShula84 said:
Jordan was also young, it took him a few years. It wasnt Scotty that won them those championships it was Jordan. If Scotty played for another team he wouldnt be mentioned as one of the 50 greatest players of all time, he'd be a decent player but nothing spectacular.

Jordan was all ready setting, and breaking records his rookie season in the NBA.

Roman529 said:
Without Shaq or a decent Center I don't see the Lakers going anywhere....it may take them a few years to get decent again.....they did not make the playoffs as it was all about Kobe. I see Jack Nicholson going over to watch the Clippers now.

If that's the case you don't know Jack!:tongue: :D

I believe MJ didn't win a title til he had spent 7 yrs. in the league.

DonShula84 said:

Back
Top Bottom