Phil's going back to L.A. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phil's going back to L.A.

Good move for the Lakers, and I'm kinda glad. Hoops are just more interesting when the Lakers are involved.

I also think that this was a great move by them. Last year the Lakers proved that they couldnt really do anything without Phil being there. I am sure that Kobe is excited to have him return.

good news for the lakers, bad news for the knicks

PhinDude88 said:
I also think that this was a great move by them. Last year the Lakers proved that they couldnt really do anything without Phil being there. I am sure that Kobe is excited to have him return.

I think it had to do with that 7-1 330 pound guy that plays for the HEAT now...what's his name?

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a happy day in Laker Land.I was tired of sucking, even though it was only one season.

Section126 said:
I think it had to do with that 7-1 330 pound guy that plays for the HEAT now...what's his name?

Both Shaq and Phil was two of the main reasons why the Lakers played so horrible last year. Still though, with adding Phil back, it will help out the Lakers alot.

VJ1252 said:
good news for the lakers, bad news for the knicks

Bad news is good news to me :D

As much as I dislike the Lakers (well..just Kobe mainly. I like Odom and Caron). I have to admit this is a good move. They should just barely squeak into the playoffs next season.

Phil is going to regret this. It is the first time he has gone to a team that wasnt close to a championship. How can he write a book 9 months ago or so saying Kobe is uncoachable and then try to coach him again? This wont work, and I hope it doesnt because anything that makes the Lakers look bad makes me happy :)

DonShula84 said:
Phil is going to regret this. It is the first time he has gone to a team that wasnt close to a championship. How can he write a book 9 months ago or so saying Kobe is uncoachable and then try to coach him again? This wont work, and I hope it doesnt because anything that makes the Lakers look bad makes me happy :)

Yep...on the surface, that about covers it. How CAN he coach that selfish POS?

Or do you get the feeling Kobe might be traded...?

I'm happy that Lamar Odom and Caron Butler will get to play for a great coach like Phil Jackson.

Muck said:
I'm happy that Lamar Odom and Caron Butler will get to play for a great coach like Phil Jackson.

I wish we could find a way to trade to get Odom back.

A Heat team featuring him, Shaq and Wade would have everyone else in the East buying Kaopectate by the case.

NaboCane said:
Yep...on the surface, that about covers it. How CAN he coach that selfish POS?

Or do you get the feeling Kobe might be traded...?

that would be too good to be true.

I hope even with the addition of phil jackson and there draft picks that they still suck...

sorry folks

Kobe Bryant isnt michael jordan...he cant win it all himself

Back
Top Bottom