Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phin Bucks, vbPlaza, vbBookie

Celtkin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Our latest upgrade is the addition of two new features:

Phin Dollars, vbPlaza and vBookie

Phin Dollars

Phin Dollars are virtual currency that you earn by being an active member of the board. Dollars are gained to the largest degree by posting long and well thought out posts.

Posts in the Ladies Lounge will not add to your Phin Dollars.

vbPlaza

You may have noticed a new drop down in the navigation bar. That is your access to the virtual store called vbPlaza.

In the plaza, you can use your virtual dollars to play the lottery, give gifts or ribbons, donate, steal, etc. It's probably easier to just have you look around and play with the system. You'll soon get the hang of it.

Right now, the plaza is an exclusive feature for Premium members. We will open the feature up to VIP'ers towards the end of the month.

vBookie

vBookie is another place at this time where you can spend your Phin Dollars and is a feature that allows you to wager virtual dollars on events that will be posted in the vBookie forum

For the time being, only staff can add threads to that forum but everyone is allowed to post discussions about the events.

How are Dollars Awarded?

Here's how it breaks down:

Registering: 10
Paid membership: 100
Birthday: 100
Referrals: 50
Points per post count: 0.01 per character
Adding public profile pic: 100 (150 points deducted if they remove it)
New Arcade championship: 1000 (25 points cost to play a game)
Start thread: 1
Reply: 0.5

To start the Premies out, we have deposited 1000 Phin Bucks in your accounts. Premium members get a 35% discount on Plaza purchases.

Our latest upgrade is the addition of two new features:

Phin Dollars, vbPlaza and vBookie

Phin Dollars

Phin Dollars are virtual currency that you earn by being an active member of the board. Dollars are gained to the largest degree by posting long and well thought out posts.

Posts in the Ladies Lounge will not add to your Phin Dollars.

vbPlaza

You may have noticed a new drop down in the navigation bar. That is your access to the virtual store called vbPlaza.

In the plaza, you can use your virtual dollars to play the lottery, give gifts or ribbons, donate, steal, etc. It's probably easier to just have you look around and play with the system. You'll soon get the hang of it.

Right now, the plaza is an exclusive feature for Premium members. We will open the feature up to VIP'ers towards the end of the month.

vBookie

vBookie is another place at this time where you can spend your Phin Dollars and is a feature that allows you to wager virtual dollars on events that will be posted in the vBookie forum

For the time being, only staff can add threads to that forum but everyone is allowed to post discussions about the events.

How are Dollars Awarded?

Here's how it breaks down:

Registering: 10
Paid membership: 100
Birthday: 100
Referrals: 50
Points per post count: 0.01 per character
Adding public profile pic: 100 (150 points deducted if they remove it)
Start thread: 1
Reply: 0.5

To start the Premies out, we have deposited 500 Phin Bucks in your accounts. Premium members get a 35% discount on Plaza purchases.

Have fun !

Note: Posts in Spam or that are moved to Spam deduct $10.00 Phin Dollars from the poster's account

Note: Posts in the Test forum and in the Ladies Lounge do not accumulate Phin Dollars.

Note: Not every theft attempt will work...in fact, it rarely pays to steal :)

Have fun !

why does the arcade stuff have so much value... a thousand bucks...wow, how can that be more important by a factor of ten than anything else ?

arcade and gaming is something of less than zero interest to me...

btw...
Your usergroup does not have permission to purchase vbPlaza Options.
is what I get when I attempt to enter the plaza

It costs $25.00 bucks to play a game and only one championship is awarded per game. It's really like gambling.

Let me check your permissions :wink:

Ok, try it now

Wow, I need to check this out when I have more time.

HEY ! good morning Raul... have you heard from Mary? I called her the other day and have heard nothing back...

holy moly;

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left width="48%"><TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=tcat>Richest Users</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>Mindwarp - 4,177.55 Phin Dollars
Celtkin - 2,778.70 Phin Dollars
Fin Fan in Cali - 1,756.80 Phin Dollars
CrunchTime - 1,695.40 Phin Dollars
Jt0323 - 1,510.50 Phin Dollars
d-day - 1,501.00 Phin Dollars
njfinfan - 1,500.50 Phin Dollars
Wildbill3 - 1,500.00 Phin Dollars
xiidaen - 1,500.00 Phin Dollars
NaboCane - 1,500.00 Phin Dollars
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Staff got a 1000 bucks to start so we could beta test the system then when you add in the $500.00 bonus for Premium members on staff, it makes for a good payday.

I don't know how MW got so damed rich :lol:

Mary is fine. She is in the process of moving and is without internet at the house. She drove to a hotspot a few days ago to check in.

Staff got a 1000 bucks to start so we could beta test the system then when you add in the $500.00 bonus for Premium members on staff, it makes for a good payday.

I don't know how MW got so damed rich :lol:

Mary is fine. She is in the process of moving and is without internet at the house. She drove to a hotspot a few days ago to check in.

freal...thanks for that news... I was obviously becoming worried.

hey... I was wondering how everyone might feel about a "photography" thread here in premie... a good place to post photos about anything including Dolphin related stuff. I know there are some great shots out there taken by our own.. for instance, Matt never saw my jets game thread with all the pics and movies untill I pm'd him, plus...I'm getting some very interesting images I am dying to share with friends.

on sharing... I did a William Butler powerpoint history presentation Thursday and one of my victims called me the "Steve Irwin" of Florida history... high praise indeed.

The praise was well deserved. (Did you see my post about the homes at BCC?)

I would love to see an photography thread here!

Is that only for tournaments? I played a game and got 1st place, but didn't get 1,000 points.

Is that only for tournaments? I played a game and got 1st place, but didn't get 1,000 points.

Walt may not have added the code yet to tie it to the new arcade or it may very well be just for tourneys

Back
Top Bottom