Phins @ Browns 2007 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins @ Browns 2007

zachequalsgod

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone is planning on going to the Browns game this year? I've heard horror stories about the Browns' fans and just curious if it'd be a bad idea to go with the wife or if I should take a posse :wink:

Anyone ever been to Cleveland as a visting team fan?

I'm just curious if anyone is planning on going to the Browns game this year? I've heard horror stories about the Browns' fans and just curious if it'd be a bad idea to go with the wife or if I should take a posse :wink:

Anyone ever been to Cleveland as a visiting team fan?
I went two years ago when we go shutout(and it happened to be my first and only dolphins game ever so far, lol, what bad luck). I went with a Browns fan to boot, since like all my friends are Browns fans. I got heckled by one guy who actually walked next to me for like 50 yards, yelling stuff at me and to everyone else about me(but he said to me, he wasn't trying to be a jerk about it, rather just get everyone excited, like he whispered it in my ear). Then after the game, everyone was pretty nice about it, except to the dolphins fans who were running their mouth. Now, I wasn't sitting real close, or in the dawg pound, so maybe it's worse in those areas. But I didn't think my experience was any worse than what would be had at any stadium of non-traditional rivals. Hell, I know I'll be going to the game this year if that tells you anything.

their fans arent any worse than any other fan except they are use to loosing year in and year out

I've just heard horror stories about the dawg pound, so I've been hesitant on getting tickets. I'm sure I'll end up going anyway. What kind of crowd do the phins draw? Are there many or very few?

I went to see the Phins @ Indy last year and was suprised on how many fans showed up.

My sister has gone twice and hasnt had much problem. Theres always just jabbing here and there but never anything to worry about. They are pretty good fans.

Anyone ever been to Cleveland as a visting team fan?

I'm bidding on some tickets on ebay to go to the Cleveland game, I've never been there for a game, but I was at Indy too, man when Welker called that fair catch and they ran in to him and they called the penalty, they went off around me, also I am from KY too, what city you from?

Back
Top Bottom