** PHINS CRUSH the Panthers post game chat** | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** PHINS CRUSH the Panthers post game chat**

It is absolutely true. Josh Boyer felt teams would scheme against us. But, the players said they did not care they wanted the old and they were awarded it after the meeting and speaking to both coaches (Boyer and Flores). I have a business relationship with TG. And I can also say Ross was involved as well.
Not saying this is BS or anything. But if you are in business with TG, the CEO of the Miami Dolphins...

Don't you think sharing inside information that makes our coaching staff look like a bunch bafoons could damage said relationship?

The story makes sense as to the paradigm shift in both play calling and execution. But why do we even need Boyer, or Flo for that matter if this is true?

Let's just let the players coach the team...

Not saying this is BS or anything. But if you are in business with TG, the CEO of the Miami Dolphins...

Don't you think sharing inside information that makes our coaching staff look like a bunch bafoons could damage said relationship?

The story makes sense as to the paradigm shift in both play calling and execution. But why do we even need Boyer, or Flo for that matter if this is true?

Let's just let the players coach the team...
Why would they look like buffoons? The defensive players had a meeting and they all wanted change 5 weeks ago and it changed as you can see clearly since the Bills game. Eh, business is business piasan. Relationships can be broken its no big deal to me or to him, actually you can't say it was inside information as it was told to the beat writers when they had the meeting after the Bills game. But, I am by no means jeopardizing anything. If my work is selected then we still have business relationship if not, we go are separate ways. Capisci. No matter what, your going to need coaches but, the players are the ones who play so they have a say too.

Why would they look like buffoons? The defensive players had a meeting and they all wanted change 5 weeks ago and it changed as you can see clearly since the Bills game. Eh, business is business piasan. Relationships can be broken its no big deal to me or to him, actually you can't say it was inside information as it was told to the beat writers when they had the meeting after the Bills game. But, I am by no means jeopardizing anything. If my work is selected then we still have business relationship if not, we go are separate ways. Capisci. No matter what, your going to need coaches but, the players are the ones who play so they have a say too.
Oh kay.....

It is absolutely true. Josh Boyer felt teams would scheme against us. But, the players said they did not care they wanted the old and they were awarded it after the meeting and speaking to both coaches (Boyer and Flores). I have a business relationship with TG. And I can also say Ross was involved as well.
Teams had schemed against it, last year. The way to beat it was exposed.

However, more creativity in disguising who's doing what in those cover 0s can mitigate some of that, unless you're going against a surgical, elite QB.

Forde and Wilson both made big plays in that game with the Ravens this year when Brissett was tossing the rock in the 1st half before Tua entered the game. Before Forde was traded last year Fitz went on record praising Fordes ability to find the soft spots in the defense. So 2 inferior experienced less talented QBs have had better production out of inferior recievers.

What's all this really mean it's called Tua has much higher ceiling once he start spreading the ball around just like Dan Marino used too.
Ford wouldn’t make a roster anywhere else but ours

I was happy to see Hunter Long got 24 reps in this game with 17 run blocking snaps that PFF graded around 60. That is encouraging.

Back
Top Bottom