Phins fans in upstate NY??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins fans in upstate NY???

Jay131866

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just curious if there are any fans on here from upstate NY in Bills territory? I try to go to most of the Bills/Dolphins games in the cold *** snow in my JT jersey. Always need lots of alcohol though!

Last game I was at someone threw a snowball at me...missed...and cracked a bills fan in the back of the head....it was beautiful! Anyone got any other good stories from opposing arenas???

yeah im from rochester and have been to a couple fins/bills games and some old guy hit me with a stuffed animal tuna fish 2 years ago, it was embarassing but the fins won any ways :):cooldude:

Good Sh_t...i love being a phins fan when everyone else likes the bills....plus buffalo is cursed so there is no fear of that city ever winning anything in any sport.

I'm from waverly it's in between Bighampton and Elmira, funnything is i don't consider this bills country I let it be known often that Ralph wilson is Dolphin Stadium North.. It drives their fans nuts when all of us Fin fans show up at thier stadium and give them NOOOOO RESPECT I mean you get what you deserve!!
4 super bowls in a row and you blow come on that's pathetic, The bills will always be The Blowfellow Boys to me!!!:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom