Phins new uniforms?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins new uniforms??

panthers_new-1.png

If this is their new logo I really like it. I am not fond of the rounded bottom lip, but over all it is an improvement.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I prefer the six toothed panther to the four toothed panther, it lost some ferocity.

I wonder what changes were actually made, I would assume mostly it is just material changes.

Man they should just keep them simple. stay classy and have at least some respect for the franchise by not making any radical changes. we're going to look back and think how nice the uniforms looked before, ha pretty much what most of us think now with the throwbacks.

I still think they should definitely consider something like this:

clear.gif

Especially the logo, it looks slick. I am sick of the goofy, helmet-wearing dolphin cartoon logo.

I would rather go back to the old school uniforms than do anything drastically different. I've always liked the way the old ones looked and I prefer a more classic feel than an arena style design, but thats just me. At the very least a return to the old logo would be nice.

Ahh ...

Was waiting for one of these threads. It doesn't ever really feel like the offseason until the logo/uniform change thread pops up. :lol:

A friend of mine works for Nike and is helping with the designs of the new jerseys. They said they are not like all those pictures out there right now but they are significantly different from the 2011 jerseys. I'm really excited to see them!

FHCleanHeader.png

I honestly love the FH logo. I wouldn't mind seeing that on the helmets.

Back
Top Bottom