Phins new uniforms?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins new uniforms??

Yes and no. The entire NFL is switching from Reebok to Nike for next season. There will probably be some minor changes to how every team's uniform looks, but the Dolphins are going to stay pretty much the same according to Mike Dee. The logo and colors will remain the same.

Can't wait to see the Peyton Manning or an RG3 jersey! I for one will be getting one!

Don't they get new uniforms EVERY offseason? :D

If you are talking about design change, I doubt it changes much if at all. Nothing wrong with the unis they have now. I would love to see the team incorporate more of the old school design.

New Vapor Jet gloves from Nike. Just released yesterday.

clear.gif

clear.gif

Maybe Sean Smith meant he was going to have a new uniform with another team next year.

I think a team has to submit uniform changes to the Commish and NFL and it's not something that you can just do on the spur of the moment and get it approved right away. I wish we would go back to the original aqua color which was more blue-green, rather than the green we have now.
fq4cj-1.jpg

I like the colors and outline of the new Panthers logo, but something is just ... really off about it.

Back
Top Bottom