phins schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

phins schedule

dolfancoolio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i am sooooooo bored and am considering writing into the NFL to ask them to extend the regular season from 16 games to 20 games so i dont have to wait soooooo long to watch some goddam football!! anyway i was wondering what your thoughts are on the phins schedule. what are the danger games? what do u see us goin in terms of wins and losses? i personally think tenessee's time is over and i strongly believe we are capable of winning the opening game.

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
We are going to win the first game..

that's what we thought last year :)

but aside from that, I also think we have a good shot to win that first game. there in rebuilding mode :d

tennesee's situation is kinda like ours and i like what rick is doing for it. they are rebuilding and staying competitive at the same and becomming better every year for it. they have good veterans and some yound potential. i think tennesee will win the opening game though but just barely. is it at home?? if it is and its like 100 degrees we should win though.

but tennesee is will get worse for a few years before coming back again were building to be a championship team this year or next year.

This will be Tennesee's downfall in Game 1 AND all season. Eddie Goerge will not be there. No running game.

Tennesse scored on us at will last year in the first quarter, and still managed to make our D look avg the rest of the game. Our O couldn't do a thing to give our D a breather when it counted and people think it's a gimme?

Sure, we can win, but we have to be much better up front on both sides of the ball for us to take this one. At best Miami is a one point favorite come game time...

--Ross

I like our chances against the Titans this time. They didn't have any eye catching off season moves, and lost 2 of their starting d linemen, one of which killed Wade Smith last year. And people seem to overrate the Titans D. Sure they were the best running D, but when McNair lights you up on offense and you have to pass the rushing yards don't exactly pile p do they? Alot of people fail to realise that the Titans had a very mediocre defense against the pass last year. The main reasons we got killed last year were 1. Zack and Surtain being injured meaning T-Buck and Hendricks started 2. Kearse killed Smith 3.Griese kept fumbling(which also kept us from winning against Indy, and helped Washington pull away last year.)

the titans still have a running game, i like brown. he wont be as good as eddie but he should do well.

ChambersWI said:
I like our chances against the Titans this time. They didn't have any eye catching off season moves, and lost 2 of their starting d linemen, one of which killed Wade Smith last year. And people seem to overrate the Titans D. Sure they were the best running D, but when McNair lights you up on offense and you have to pass the rushing yards don't exactly pile p do they? Alot of people fail to realise that the Titans had a very mediocre defense against the pass last year. The main reasons we got killed last year were 1. Zack and Surtain being injured meaning T-Buck and Hendricks started 2. Kearse killed Smith 3.Griese kept fumbling(which also kept us from winning against Indy, and helped Washington pull away last year.)

Good points. But I'm not sure what those two could have done against a 14 min differental. It was great play calling on Tennesse's part and there is no difference there. Miami's biggest advantage is it is at home and it is early in the year. But the score was 31-7.

But granted, griese is gone so maybe the O can string some first downs together...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom