Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

Maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not. Who knows.

That said, I’m not sure it’s fair to position as if he said it for certain. Perhaps add the word “allegedly” or otherwise state there is speculation suggesting he might have said it.
Splitting hairs I guess but is saying “I’m pretty sure,” covering the basis that it’s not for certain?

Hi! I'd just like to drop in to every thread about Tua and randomly point out that I think he's not very good, even though everyone who posts here knows this. Like...literally every single thread. It's kinda weird, because most people think I'm pretty cool and a good poster, except for this one really bizarre obsession. Maybe it's this obsession I have with beating dead horses. Who knows?

Fixed that for you.

I’ve heard that too due to his Watson tweet. Then he re-signed with the team and people shifted to Jones. They think it’s Jones because he was one if the few defensive players who was team Flo and spoke to Omar regularly. Again all of this is speculation but we were rumored to be moving in from Jones this off season. He then opted for the “clean up” procedure which triggered guaranteed money in his contract making it hard to trade or cut him. He is currently in the worlds longest and most clandestine rehab which is curious. Where are the updates? He is also one of the few teammates to not say anything positive about Tua publicly or on social media. That’s some of the dots big O and co are connecting. Could it be Biegel? Sure. I’ve heard Needham’s name too. It likely we won’t find out until much later if we ever do at all.

Seriously doubt it was beigel he’s lucky to be in the league. Doubt needham too hasnt made any real money yet

Ray 8 to 12 weeks is pretty standard timeframe for a football player high ankle

There are exceptions to anything but that’s the general timeframe
I thought the part about professional athletes being singled out as having possibly longer recovery times was revealing.

It makes sense to me that a professional athlete would be stronger and capable of exerting more force on their ligaments than most other people. This would explain a more severe level of injury when injuries do occur. That, by itself, would produce injuries that require longer healing times.

Coupling that with the reality that athletes commonly "play through pain", would lead to the very reasonable conclusion that initial injuries are likely to be "exacerbated" with the continued use of those injured parts of the body at the same level of force that caused the injury in the first place.

With all that in mind, I feel it is fair to say high ankle sprains take longer to heal than most people expect for football players - assuming that expectation would be the normal 6 - 8 weeks healing time for that kind of injury.

You were not "incorrect" in assuming a 6 - 8 week heeling time, just misapplying when using it to apply to professional athletes.

I just can't help myself - Ray is Right - LOL

Back
Top Bottom