Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here! | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins/TB Training Camp Tweets Here!

That’s just my gut. And without him we have a second boundary problem.

Id say 6-8 months is probably an Achilles timeframe best case scenario. But again that’s just the vibes I’m getting here

I thought I saw something that said it was between the ankle and the Achilles. Only thing I know of for that is the actual Achilles. Maybe it was a partial or something I don’t know
Possibly a "high ankle" sprain.

Less common, and they take a surprisingly long time to heal.

Possibly a "high ankle" sprain.

Less common, and they take a surprisingly long time to heal.

High ankle 8 to 12 weeks max. Hed be back now. Unless he had some kind of tendon problem that had to be surgically dealt with Id say.

I know last year he was playing thru an Achilles issue at times.

I’m no doctor but 5 months is a long time. Maybe folks see him out there doing a lot of rehab during practice I’m not there havent heard anything on that and usually beat guys will tell you if he’s with trainers

There was an article by Omar last year that started the rumor about a defensive player saying he’s wasting his career here because of Tua. I believe it was big O who pressed Omar about it on his show and other south Florida media personalities have connected the dots further. Nothing is confirmed but Jones is the leading candidate.

Really? Jones? If so that’s not cool! Considering Jones is clearly a good player. I’m not sure about elite. Tua was going into his 2nd year and still recovering from injury. That craziness going on with the coaching staff.

You can’t put that on one player.

There was an article by Omar last year that started the rumor about a defensive player saying he’s wasting his career here because of Tua. I believe it was big O who pressed Omar about it on his show and other south Florida media personalities have connected the dots further. Nothing is confirmed but Jones is the leading candidate.

it was Vince Biegel

(hoops has been down on the gesicker since day one)

Nah I said he was the most improved player on the team from year 1 to year 2 but I said it was all relative and that improvement still didn’t look like it would translate in the way we really need a true flex difference maker to.

And it hasn’t. 4 years in

High ankle 8 to 12 weeks max. Hed be back now. Unless he had some kind of tendon problem that had to be surgically dealt with Id say.

I know last year he was playing thru an Achilles issue at times.

I’m no doctor but 5 months is a long time. Maybe folks see him out there doing a lot of rehab during practice I’m not there havent heard anything on that and usually beat guys will tell you if he’s with trainers

How long does a high ankle sprain take to heal?​

It might take you six to eight weeks to recover from a high ankle sprain. If you’re an athlete, your return to play might take an even longer time. Low ankle sprains generally heal quicker than this.

Ray 8 to 12 weeks is pretty standard timeframe for a football player high ankle

There are exceptions to anything but that’s the general timeframe

I admit my vision isn’t the best. I’m fairly certain it was Michel, but could’ve been 26 Ahmed. The one with the orange cleats looked very explosive today. Somebody who was also there could probably help. I was watching our O in 11’s on the secondary field before the 1’s scrim on the main
Probably Ahmed, I read he had a few good bursts, didn’t hear Sony’s name get called all day. 👍🏻

it was Vince Biegel
I’ve heard that too due to his Watson tweet. Then he re-signed with the team and people shifted to Jones. They think it’s Jones because he was one if the few defensive players who was team Flo and spoke to Omar regularly. Again all of this is speculation but we were rumored to be moving in from Jones this off season. He then opted for the “clean up” procedure which triggered guaranteed money in his contract making it hard to trade or cut him. He is currently in the worlds longest and most clandestine rehab which is curious. Where are the updates? He is also one of the few teammates to not say anything positive about Tua publicly or on social media. That’s some of the dots big O and co are connecting. Could it be Biegel? Sure. I’ve heard Needham’s name too. It likely we won’t find out until much later if we ever do at all.

What’s up, good morning everyone! Excited for another day of practice against the Bucs. Things were starting to get a little heated yesterday, I’m gonna go ahead and call it. Today will involve the first fight of camp! Supposedly Bucs players were waving bye to the Dolphins as they kicked the “winning” field goal yesterday. Let’s get it on!

I’m pretty sure that was Byron Jones who said that, not Igbinoghene.

Maybe it’s true, maybe it’s not. Who knows.

That said, I don’t believe it’s fair to position as “pretty sure” he said it. Perhaps add the word “allegedly” or otherwise state there is speculation suggesting he might have said it.

I for one don’t believe a word Omar says or suggests. I know I’m far from alone.

Back
Top Bottom