Phins vs. Pats for the AFC East? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phins vs. Pats for the AFC East?

Will this weekends be an indication of who wins the AFC East?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
According to the "Midweek Report". There's a good chance this weekends game will be a definitive factor in deciding who will win the AFC east. What do you think?

if the Fins win - as they should at home - it does not close the book on the Pats winning the AFC East, but a Fins loss could make winning AFC East real tough. Either way, it is too early to tell and to eliminate the Bills

Especially their own... nt

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills :)

Ricky Williams needs to explode and make a big impact in this game.If we dont show whos boss in our house and dont win and i know we can,well never get to the super bowl by loseing ! This is a real BIG test most diffinatly to find out who will win the AFC EAST.....
We can do it and win with heart.

GO Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care how good that Buffalo offense is, without a defense, they will be lucky to qualify for the playoffs. Rams of 2000 for example......

Yeah, this weekend we'll have a better idea of who's gonna win the AFC East. I hope it's 120 degrees down there on Sunday, the Pats will be red, white, and screwed!:rocker:

This week will be a good indication but its way too early. Too many things can happen in the next three months. We could beat the Pats like a drum this week and lose Ricky and Zack to injury next week.

Guys, I don't know. I say it isn't a factor if we win, but will be if we lose. I think if we win, we still have a long road, but if we lose we can forget about beating them to finish off the year. We have to beat this team and win games in stride with them. By the way, here's hoping the tropical storms out there are phin fans like the last one. If it's nice and sunny, they will wilt like the Jets did. I was at the stadium, and unfortunately got kicked out. Anyways, where I am going with this is when I was at my car listening to the game, I looked at my thermometer, which shows what it feels like and it said 126. Damn it was really hot. People were being removed by ambulance that day because they passed out from dehydration and heat stroke.

Originally posted by Merman
This week will be a good indication but its way too early. Too many things can happen in the next three months. We could beat the Pats like a drum this week and lose Ricky and Zack to injury next week.
or the Pats can have to start Damon Huard :eek: ;)

i like the jets to win afc east, i also like st louis to win their division...oh wait, didnt somebody already predict this? cough**pete priko**cough

WITH SURTAIN BACK IN AND TAYLOR IN HEALTH WELL BE STRONG AS EVER TO BEAT AND WIN NEW ENGLAND NO DOUGHT.OUR DEFENSE WILL BE READY TO RUN OVER THERE OFFENSE AND BEAT NEW ENGLAND IN THIS GAME AND OUR LAST.WE WILL TAKE OVER THE AFC EAST AND HAVE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.LOSING A.J. JOHNSON IS NO PROBLEM;;;;;;; LOSING RICKY AND ZACK IS BULL CRAP IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THIS GAME (MERMAN) MEMBER 707!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT KIND OF ANALIST ARE YOU????????????????????????????????:fire: :monkey:pATS SUCK!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nesucks: :nesucks:

Originally posted by dolphan39
or the Pats can have to start Damon Huard :eek: ;)

That would be preferred but makes the same point. Injuries are not the only thing that can alter a season. We have all seen some teams rise like last year's Patriots and some collapse like the Saints. There is still plently of time for unexpected things to happen. The only point made was it is still early.

Hey Dolfan0025 member 1039 you should read the post before you go spouting useless trash about something not said.

BTW Dolfan0025 member 1039. Strange member number you have. The welcome screen says there are 1009 members???

Back
Top Bottom