Phinvaders groups at CLE, KC and SD info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Phinvaders groups at CLE, KC and SD info

Phinvaders

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Phinvaders is doing 3 events this year...

9-25 at Cleveland
10-2 at San Diego
11-6 at Kansas City

All the info is at http://www.phinvaders.com

Big Papa Pump will be with us in Cleveland. Part of each event are discounted hotels, party the night before the game, and tailgate. Cleveland and KC have tickets available together in a group. San Diego is just a huge get together and tailgate because the Chargers want to put us in the upper level end zone.

So, Join us!!! Also check out the website for photos from our past events.

Cleveland absolutely sucks..... Went there a few years ago... The Bars and peopple occupying them were awful..... Hope we kick their tails though

Time's running out for Cleveland tix. Aug 25 is the deadline. Don't miss out!

KC will be a blast too

Hi Phinvaders
Ive already got great tickets to CLE but id love to find out where you guys tailgate and go there? any info on an organized tailgate location? I hear there's some sort of converted air strip that's a great place to tailgate. My moms husband is a huge browns fan goes every year a few times. I'm making the trip from Rochester NY for the first time and I'm sure will be lost.
Go Fins!

In the Past have you tailgated in the actual stadium parking lot or somewhere adjacent??

Its different for every stadium. In Atlanta and likely Cleveland, we'll get into a city lot early, and post the location on the PV facebook page. In Cincy, there is a huge area near the stadium that everyone tailgates at. In Oakland, we tailgated in the stadium's parking lot.

If you need a hotel, you can use the one that we have. The info is on the website. Best deal you'll find in town

I Really look forward to partying with a big crew of Phins fans, that will be something! We'll be up at ready to go super early as well so Ill be on the lookout for the Facebook Update.

I like the name, if you guys come up for the Jet game let me know.

I'll be at the san Diego game next week. Pumped to see all the finfans that go. I went in 09 and partied with a bunch of fin fans. I got my tickets just looking for the hotel. I'll hop on your website for info. See you guys there. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Phinvaders are You guys going to party night before game in San Diego? Where at if you do? I'll be staying in same hotel as you guys!!! GO FINS!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom