PHOTOS: 2021 OTAs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PHOTOS: 2021 OTAs

Toronto is probably my 4th favourite city in Canada.

Vancouver is incredible if you get the chance......just don't visit in November.
Random but while we’re on the subject, I was thinking of changing my bachelor party from Vegas to Montreal. Cool city? It would be in January so I don’t know if that would be too cold for a south Floridian that time of year?

Random but while we’re on the subject, I was thinking of changing my bachelor party from Vegas to Montreal. Cool city? It would be in January so I don’t know if that would be too cold for a south Floridian that time of year?
Montreal can get pretty cold in January, think -20F. Montreal is a very cool city though, and nearly half english. My advice if you do decide to go there in January is to buy your winter gear in Canada. There's also skiing nearby if that's your thing.

Montreal can get pretty cold in January, think -20F. Montreal is a very cool city though, and nearly half english. My advice if you do decide to go there in January is to buy your winter gear in Canada. There's also skiing nearby if that's your thing.
I love snowboarding even though I’m terrible lol. But -20 is gonna be a no from me. Maybe I’ll visit sometime during spring or summer.

I love snowboarding even though I’m terrible lol. But -20 is gonna be a no from me. Maybe I’ll visit sometime during spring or summer.
Again Vancouver is pretty cool but in a different way. Whistler is 90 minutes from Vancouver and is world class snowboarding. Even North Vancouver has 3 mountains and the weather is quite different. During the 2010 Olympics we golfed during the day and went up on the mountain for events at night.

January in Montreal is cold brother… I’m Canadian and lived in Ottawa for many years, been to Montreal several times, I think one poster said think -20, add the wind chill to that and it can easily feel like -40 or lower… as a true Canadian, I always search for the nice weather, and if you’re party was in the summer months- Montreal is awesome… in January you will freeze your a$$ off, especially if you’re not used to the cold

January in Montreal is cold brother… I’m Canadian and lived in Ottawa for many years, been to Montreal several times, I think one poster said think -20, add the wind chill to that and it can easily feel like -40 or lower… as a true Canadian, I always search for the nice weather, and if you’re party was in the summer months- Montreal is awesome… in January you will freeze your a$$ off, especially if you’re not used to the cold
To be fair -20 F is pretty much -30C.

I was born I Montreal. :UP:

Again Vancouver is pretty cool but in a different way. Whistler is 90 minutes from Vancouver and is world class snowboarding. Even North Vancouver has 3 mountains and the weather is quite different. During the 2010 Olympics we golfed during the day and went up on the mountain for events at night.
The drive up to Whistler is absolutely gorgeous, was there two years ago.

While I was active duty Navy we would pull into Victoria, B.C. from time to time. I really enjoyed seeing both Victoria and Vancouver. 2 great places I could definitely live in for a time...the people and the vibe were awesome.

Back
Top Bottom