PHOTOS: 2021 OTAs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PHOTOS: 2021 OTAs

We still use British English but kudos to you for knowing that.

I was also born in Canada.
Do you know why American English is spelled differently? Advertising. You had to pay for advertising in papers by the letter. So people would drop letters to save money. At least that is what I saw somewhere once. Lol

I am hoping for big things from this guy this year

View attachment 78757
He's on a very, very thin rope...One more drop, or disappointing practice...Bye.

Good luck to him, like the guy, love his speed, but with his height, if he can't be a pass-catching machine, being.a returner is not going to help him this year.

Toronto is probably my 4th favourite city in Canada.

Vancouver is incredible if you get the chance......just don't visit in November.
Visited Vancouver 3 years ago and the Wife and I feel in love. Went to Nova Scotia 2 years ago. Loved that as well just an older area but we enjoyed it.

Visited Vancouver 3 years ago and the Wife and I feel in love. Went to Nova Scotia 2 years ago. Loved that as well just an older area but we enjoyed it.
I spent 20 years out west, would move there in a heartbeat if I could afford it. We plan on retiring either in BC or NS....it mostly depends on how much money we have when it's time.

Back
Top Bottom