Photos from recent minicamp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Photos from recent minicamp

Thanks, my favorite is of Roth.

17394788-1.jpg

Looks like is going to kill someone.

Tackle Anthony Alabi, the Dolphins’ fifth-round choice from TCU, says: “If someone is trying to get to my quarterback I’m going to grab them by the throat.â€Â

You've got to love this quote from Alabi. Thanks for the link

Thanks for the link.

Man, the offseason is brutal. Practically any news or information is thirst-quenching.

Sweet. this will make it much easier to model them with "create-a-player" in Madden...

Wow the Sun Sentinel sucks. Derrick Pope and Ronald Flemons shouldnt be allowed at these camps, as far as I know, because they are regular members of the roster, not UDFA's or rookies. Alot of these players have the same numbers as guys on the roster because they need to have some number.

Disgustipate said:
Wow the Sun Sentinel sucks. Derrick Pope and Ronald Flemons shouldnt be allowed at these camps, as far as I know, because they are regular members of the roster, not UDFA's or rookies. Alot of these players have the same numbers as guys on the roster because they need to have some number.
aaahhhh, I didn't think of that.

Know what's the funniest part? They say Dario Romero is #94 looking on at Flemons. I can tell you one thing, that isn't Romero...

Redvs.Blue Phin said:
Sweet. this will make it much easier to model them with "create-a-player" in Madden...

I just searched for the player under Google image search and then checked the Dolphins website for their numbers. All of our drafted and signed UDFAs have roster numbers already.

You can also get a better idea what kind of equipment they prefer if you want to get real geeky, as training camp uniforms dont have all the specifics.

Disgustipate said:

Yeah and they also showed a # 94 which they claimed it was Dario Romero. For those who didn't know, Dario Romero is white man, look at the picture of #94.:shakeno:

Jaj said:
Know what's the funniest part? They say Dario Romero is #94 looking on at Flemons. I can tell you one thing, that isn't Romero...

Or maybe Darios been getting a killer tan in this miami sun:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom