Photos from the DolfansNYC takeover of MetLife Stadium | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Photos from the DolfansNYC takeover of MetLife Stadium

I would have done so much to be there for that experience in enemy territory!

Absolutely awesome. I've always been worried about travelling to New York to see a Dolphins game. Maybe I'll head down from Toronto if this thing happens next year too! I love heading into enemy territory.

I'm Definetly gonna latch on to this...I'm jersey based and everytime I've been to that bar has been freaking unreal....it's like stepping through a wormhole from NYC to south Florida...highly recommend...get well tanny!!

Absolutely awesome. I've always been worried about travelling to New York to see a Dolphins game. Maybe I'll head down from Toronto if this thing happens next year too! I love heading into enemy territory.

A lot of people came down from Canada. A bunch of people drove back to MTL and Toronto after flights were canceled because of the storm.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Why is there a stupid Mets logo on that dolphin? Don't you know they're the Jets of MLB?

It's not a Mets logo. It's actually in the same font that's used for the M on the Phins helmet... just NY because we are the NY club obviously.

were are all those loud mouth jet fans

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

great pictures

That is some cool ****. As for the owner/s and his entourage, that **** matters. Alot of posters here were saying how Ross just cares about this and that, and not winning games. But when a NFL ****ing OWNER shows up at a TAILGATE party, its a very cool thing.

Also in your first picture, who let Cheech into the party?:rob19:

Looked like a great time,glad you guys had fun. It was cool that Ross showed up as well. Hope to experience a game someday.

Laughing and pointing at the Jets fan was a classic shot. Great job.

Back
Top Bottom