Photos from the DolfansNYC takeover of MetLife Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Photos from the DolfansNYC takeover of MetLife Stadium

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know about DolfansNYC we are the Dolphins fan club in New York City. We started in 2008 after our group of about 10 swelled to about 35 by the time we made the playoffs. We meet weekly at a bar in the city called Third & Long. We do a trip to the Meadowland every year (Twice last year when the Phins played the Giants away) but this year was BY FAR our biggest trip. We bought 199 tickets in two sections as a group but TONS of other Phins fans bought tickets near us. We brought two buses from Third & Long and way more people met us there. We had a MASSIVE tailgate and then went inside and harassed the hell out of Jets fans without them being able to do anything about it. It was amazing. At the end of the game all the Jets fans left and you could just hear us. If you heard the "Let's Go Dolphins" chants on TV in the 4th quarter that was us.

The cool part of the tailgate was that Stephen Ross showed up with Fergie, Mike Dee, Nat Moore, and a bunch of cheerleaders. Andy Kent was there to write about it. They were all really cool and posed for pictures and signed autographs. It was a great time.

Here are a few pictures from the tailgate, but you can read more and see all of my pictures here. I am a professional photographer in my real life so I took a TON of shots. Enjoy!

dolfans-nyc-tailgate-139.jpgdolfans-nyc-tailgate-105.JPGdolfans-nyc-tailgate-39.JPGdolfans-nyc-tailgate-112.JPGdolfans-nyc-tailgate-120.jpgdolfans-nyc-tailgate-127.JPGdolfans-nyc-tailgate-103.JPGdolfans-nyc-tailgate-80.JPGdolfans-nyc-tailgate-121.JPG

Attachments

• dolfans-nyc-tailgate-123.JPG
    dolfans-nyc-tailgate-123.JPG
    402.7 KB · Views: 1,222
Yeah, i'm jealous. Looks like everybody had a hell of a time. Thank you for the strong showing.

mich ultra?? typical jet fan...weak

attachment.php

Great photos... and yes, I heard you... all the way over here in London :) ... it was freaking awesome!

man wish i could of been there. looks like you guys had a hell of a time

Pretty friggin awesome... I couldnt help but smile when the chant "Lets Go Dolphins" started in the near empty stadium.. Im a west coaster but would love to go one of these days, looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks for sharing. Gave me goosebumps, especially the one with Mr. Ross hanging out with the fans, you don't see that too often. We clearly have an owner that cares about our team.

Jealous. This would definitely be worth the trip from Oklahoma to NYC next year. I have a good friend who's a Dolphins fan as well as his little brother so we travel to a game once a year to watch them play. This would be freaking awesome though.

Great pics, would have loved to have been there....

d-1

Lots of Dolphin celebrities, Stephen Ross, Fergie, even Vontae's Grandma showed up.. I'm impressed.

I was supposed to go, but due to the weather, I decided to forego the game this year...I'm kicking myself...

Back
Top Bottom