Pic of the day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pic of the day

RothFan

Starter
Reaction score
clear.gif

That a boy Roth!!!!!!! Put Brady on his A$$...........

Jim Rome just said he has never seen Tom Brady look more miserable then he looked yesterday against the Phins...he also said he has never seen Brady "barking" at his players like that on the sideline, but that Jason Taylor will do this to a lot of QB's. Nice hits by Roth....loved seeing those flames on his arms wrapping Brady up.

:dolphins:

The kid has a motor that doesn't stop. You can't coach that. He has HUGE upside.

Does anyone have a picture of the hit our d-backs put on that Patriot's receiver who thought he could come over the middle on us. He got
JACKED UP !!!!!!! Lost half of my beer watching that hit. :lol:

clear.gif

I like this one better. Yeah Brady got the pass off but the look on his face is priceless.

Roman529 said:
Does anyone have a picture of the hit our d-backs put on that Patriot's receiver who thought he could come over the middle on us. He got

I think that was Dan Grahm(spelling) getting fed his lunch.

my favorite picture... a Miami defender with the ball

clear.gif

Roman529 said:

That was Jason Allen on Ben Watson! :evil:

FinNasty said:
That was Jason Allen on Ben Watson! :evil:

That's right! I knew it was one of those 18 TE they have on that squad! Who was the other secondary guy who was also in on that, Goodman?

Dredd1050 said:
That's right! I knew it was one of those 18 TE they have on that squad! Who was the other secondary guy who was also in on that, Goodman?

Hill. I do feel bad for Jason though, he was shaken up alittle.

Anyway Roth is a stud, and he can only get better.

Roman529 said:
your talking about allen jacking up watson right?

that picture is funny because it looks like Brady lost an important body part

Back
Top Bottom