*PIC* Reaction to Keller injury and that mofo Swearinger.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*PIC* Reaction to Keller injury and that mofo Swearinger..

Built2Win

Active Roster
Reaction score
Words cannot express how i feel about losing Keller and Swearinger acknowledging he intentionally went low.
Perhaps a few shared pics will help ease the pain..
83430302gif-1.jpg

1. predetermined low hit on Keller
2. Antonio Smith using helmet as assault weapon.
3. chop block (illegal) by alec lemon on DE blocking down from outside.
4. using crown of helmet on reshard Matthews as defenseless receiver.
5. roughing penalty on aarron carp (was not seen on game video).

cmon people. the writing is on the wall. Watch the coaches defend this crap.

I dare say it is the Texans the dirtiest team in NFL?

this is how real men tackle
clear.gif

There should be a rule about hitting receivers before they have there feet on the ground. By rule it isn't a catch until both feet are on the ground and they make a move. Defensive players shouldnt be allowed to tackle until after the move. I think they have a right to defend the pass but it needs to be a attempt at the ball only. Similar to punt returners catching the ball defenders have to give them a couple yards for safety. Swearinger made no attempt at the ball he just went for a big hit. High or low doesn't matter. Either way Keller was going to get hurt he was defenseless

There should be a rule about hitting receivers before they have there feet on the ground. By rule it isn't a catch until both feet are on the ground and they make a move. Defensive players shouldnt be allowed to tackle until after the move. I think they have a right to defend the pass but it needs to be a attempt at the ball only. Similar to punt returners catching the ball defenders have to give them a couple yards for safety. Swearinger made no attempt at the ball he just went for a big hit. High or low doesn't matter. Either way Keller was going to get hurt he was defenseless

It's football, you should be able to jar the ball loose by hitting the player before they come down. They showed a hit during the game last night on Vernon Davis last year that was called for hitting a defenseless player....there was no helmet to helmet, but a penalty for making a football play. This league is turning into some garbage. These guys get paid a ton of money to take the risk of playing, they would probably tell you that they can suck it up and take a hit. Some hits end seasons, it happens.

Swearinger walking into the path of a freight train would be comical...

I understand that injuries are going to happen its the nature of the sport. I just think certain hits are not necessary. Just in this particular hit Swearinger could have hit Keller in the midsection and tackled or jarred the ball loose just the same. My point is the was absolutely no play on the ball. Rules try to protect the players legs as lineman and quarterbacks. They should just look at it for all players. Even in basketball there is a foul for not making an attempt on the ball. If Lebron went for a dunk and someone tried to take his legs out there would be an uprising

Back
Top Bottom