Pick 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick 18

FinPhan54

Basement Dweller
Club Member
Reaction score
Assume we take either Penei or Devonta.

Who would you take with our 2nd pick, pick 18?

Who are you targeting?

Smith,then Waddle easy call,Javonte williams with first second,Creed Humphrey
and we are on our way

Use a 2nd rounder to move up and get Surtain. Yes, Surtain. A CB. Yes.

How I’m feeling at the moment:

1.03: Sewell
1.18: Waddle
2.04: Etienne
2.18: a good Center or Edge Rusher

Sign Chris Godwin

Heading into free agency we need another receiver (Chase, Waddle, Devonta), a stack LB (Parsons, Zaven), a power back (Najee, Javonte), & a center (Dickerson, Humphrey, Myers).

Heading into free agency we need another receiver (Chase, Waddle, Devonta), a stack LB (Parsons, Zaven), a power back (Najee, Javonte), & a center (Dickerson, Humphrey, Myers).
I would add a defense of lineman who can rush the quarterback

I think pick #18 is more likely where LB Zaven Collins is expected to be selected. Picking a WR with Miami's 1A selection, I'd think will lead to the best available LB, RT, Center or DE being strongly considered at 1B. But if a team in the late 20's or early 2nd want to trade up, it could net Miami a huge bounty, if they decide to trade out of that spot.

How I’m feeling at the moment:

1.03: Sewell
1.18: Waddle
2.04: Etienne
2.18: a good Center or Edge Rusher

Sign Chris Godwin

Godwill is gonna get tagged.

If he doesn't by some miracle then we better be all over him. I'd then consider Sewell and target Waddle with 1b via trade up if necessary. Godwin, Parker, Waddle.

He's the only WR on the market that I'd pay whatever his asking price is. I don't see how Robinson fits with Parker and Williams.

Back
Top Bottom