pick a dolphins jersey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pick a dolphins jersey

footsteps_falco

Damn SugarBowl
Club Member
Reaction score
so a bunch of my friends are all ordering jerseys together this weekend, and i have a hard decision to make. if anything i'd like to get a Wake jersey, or either vontae or sean's jerseys ideally, but that isn't an option right now. (no sweat ill get them down the road) anyway here are my options and why or why not im thinking about getting it

Brandon marshall, obviously this guy is a game changer and it would be nice to have that jersey on on sundays when he's scoring TD's. the downfall is who knows if he's going to stick with #19, and if he's not going to get himself suspended or whatever. also seems like a bit of an obvious choice, but up in new jersey theres not a lot of dolphin fans let alone marshall jerseys

Davone Bess, obviously he was our go to guy this year, his background story is awesome, and the dude can play, he's tough, fun to watch, and an underdog, and im pretty sure hes keeping #15 at this point. on some levels though i wish they had hartline but they dont, also i dont wanna get bess and then see him overshadowed by marshall hartline and the likes or faded out/off the team in a year ya know?

Chad Henne, hard to not get the franchise guy, but who knows what he's bringing this year, i think the smart choice is to get him next year, but it would be nice to have an orange henne jersey, something he hasn't lost in yet.

Ronnie Brown, how long he's on the team for is unknown, if he can do a full season is unknown, and lastly i have a replica brown jersey, which yea it's not authentic but id like to get a player i dont have yet at all. unfortunately for me hes a beast, and when he's on the field its hard not to want the biggest playmaker on your team's jersey

Pat White, just a fun jersey to get, huge gamble, even if he becomes awesome, it would mean henne has to suck for us to see his "improvement" or atleast see henne taken off the field, which at this point i dont think i wanna see happen. on the other hand, i think even pat white can't eff up with ronnie brown and brandon marshall as options, and O line we have. so who knows. also that #6 looks good. and the irony of getting a white pat white jersey would be cool

edit: sorry i think i posted this in the wrong forum section, if i did please move it and thanks for opinions

Speaking of a Brandon Marshall jersey, any news on when his premier jersey is going to be available online? I live in Eden Prairie, MN and all they have in the stores here are Vikes, Packers, and Bears jersey's. Even in the top sporting stores and the mall of america, it's really pretty pathetic.

i cant find miami dolphins tshirt out here let alone a jersey =/ were ordering china ones from nfljerseysupply.com

I wanna Marshall jersey...But I dont know where to get one...

Queue in the Weiketrade.com poster

Guys go to eBay check the vendor cavdaily. I ordered a white one on Sunday and it has allready shiped

Guys I just ordered a Marshall in aqua/teal/whatever you wanna call it, a Henne in orange, and a Dansby in white from the site nflnhlshop.com and couldn't believe that I got some quality products.

They were about $25 each and a standard $19.99 shipping plus $5 fee (I believe for international shipping to the US) so my total was about $105 and it came within a week.

I am no expert when it comes to authentics and whatnot but these things are sick for the price. Everything is stitched. They feel like quality products. I would recommend them to anyone. I couldn't find anything wrong with them. I will take some pics in a bit and post em.

Marshall isn't gonna change it. For one, if he didn't pick 15 in Denver, it would have been 19. He's also been using "BMarsh19" after everything now instead of "BMarsh15" which include is own website and the football camp for kids he was hosting.

After David Boston, I set a rule that I would never buy the jersey of a player before they set foot on a gameday field. With that said, I cannot wait to get my number 19. For now, I would go with Henne. Bess would be a pretty cool one to have though.

orange marshall or orange henne. both will be around for awhile and the orange jerseys are bad***.

After David Boston, I set a rule that I would never buy the jersey of a player before they set foot on a gameday field. With that said, I cannot wait to get my number 19. For now, I would go with Henne. Bess would be a pretty cool one to have though.
_700002fFF_70708_xljpgw600-1.jpg

hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom