Pick two teams that will make............ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pick two teams that will make............

Phinatic

HVAC Technician
Basement Dweller
Reaction score
Pick two teas from the afc and nfc that were not in the playoffs last year, but will likely make it this year.

Chiefs, Dolphins
Cowboys, Panthers

these are my choices, we will win enough games to get it done,we could have won 4 or 5 of the games we lost last year, this year we will win them with discipline.

Bills, Dolphins (hey, it could happen)
Panthers, Saints

AFC: Dolphins (snagging a WC at 9-7 with the new ground attack and quality coaching), Chiefs (same old O, recharged D)
NFC: Cowboys (switching to the 3-4 and had a great draft), Cards (stockpiling some major talent and priming for a run)

If Harrington can get his act together(no excuses now). Then I can see the Lions getting in there on the NFC side. He has a good assortment of weapons now.

I will go with Detroit, Arizona in the NFC and Chiefs and Dolphins( :pray: ) in the AFC.

Bengals, Dolphins (if feely steps up)
Cards, Cowboys.

Cowboys are my pick for NFC Champions (I think their defense will be top 3 or 4 this year, and their offense will be top 10) BTW, I hate the cowboys.

Cincy has a chance to compete for the division. Remember some of their losses last year were against the steelers, pats, very, very good teams, that they took down to the last 2 minutes of the quarter. For the past 2 years, they've had a shot at a winning record, and a playoff birth, but lost many games by 3 minutes or less, against playoff teams.

Tommatt said:
Bengals, Dolphins (if feely steps up)
Cards, Cowboys.

Cowboys are my pick for NFC Champions (I think their defense will be top 3 or 4 this year, and their offense will be top 10) BTW, I hate the cowboys.

Cincy has a chance to compete for the division. Remember some of their losses last year were against the steelers, pats, very, very good teams, that they took down to the last 2 minutes of the quarter. For the past 2 years, they've had a shot at a winning record, and a playoff birth, but lost many games by 3 minutes or less, against playoff teams.

I hear yah. I too hate the Cowboys but, I love Leon Lett! :D

Back
Top Bottom