Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Woodley DE/OLB MICH

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Willis OLB/MLB OLE. MISS.

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Brown T PENN STATE

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
im pretty sure neither baker or long are declaring.

Yea, I'm pretty sure they're both headed back to school. If any junior OT declares, I'm hoping it'll be Barry Richardson of Clemson - who could possibly be gotten in rd 2, freeing up our rd 1 pick.

i would take a taht de or a cb..but if i could take anyone i would want calvin johnson

Out of the ones above it would be Willis, though, that isnt saying much, IMO he is the better one among mentioned, and an elite propect, though he wouldnt fit anywhere for us, and there are better players and greater needs.

IMO its either Russell, a jr. OT if any declare and have outstanding combines, a NT, hard to tell which before the combine, and before the jrs. declare.

IMO its evident its either QB, NT, OT and thats only if a few jrs. declare, for example Russel, Long or Gaither, and Gaither only with a mind blowing combine if none do so, NT is a no brainer, with Okoye, Pit**** and Tyler being Srs and Branch probably declaring.

Out of the ones above it would be Willis, though, that isnt saying much, IMO he is the better one among mentioned, and an elite propect, though he wouldnt fit anywhere for us, and there are better players and greater needs.

IMO its either Russell, a jr. OT if any declare and have outstanding combines, a NT, hard to tell which before the combine, and before the jrs. declare.

IMO its evident its either QB, NT, OT and thats only if a few jrs. declare, for example Russel, Long or Gaither, and Gaither only with a mind blowing combine if none do so, NT is a no brainer, with Okoye, Pit**** and Tyler being Srs and Branch probably declaring.

you think we are set at LB? i agree wiht ur needs but iw uold DEFINITELY put LB in there.

Levi Brown, Quentin Moses, Brian Brohm or JaMarcus Russell with our first pick and maybe Leon Hall or Willis.

I am bias because I am a huge Michigan so im with Woodley......but bias or not Woodley is the best DE in the nation in my opinion, and would be a good pick for anyone.

as much as it pains me to say it because he plays for my schools rival (Clemson), Gaines Adams is the best DE in the country.

that said, Woodley is a great player, and i would not mind ending up with him.

i would also love to lock up a first rate OL of any species (guard, tackle, or center) but drafting OL early has become such an inexact science that it may not be worth risking a mid first rounder on one.

as much as it pains me to say it because he plays for my schools rival (Clemson), Gaines Adams is the best DE in the country.

that said, Woodley is a great player, and i would not mind ending up with him.

i would also love to lock up a first rate OL of any species (guard, tackle, or center) but drafting OL early has become such an inexact science that it may not be worth risking a mid first rounder on one.

Exactly. Anyone remember the hype around Robert Gallery a few years ago? How's he doing nowadays?

I hope Miami gets pretty decent O-Lineman in FA (If there are any), and draft defense in the first. Defense wins championships. A QB can change a team entirely, even with subpar position players (We all remember the good years with Marino. Super Bowl talk almost every year. But NO DEFENSE!). I do not care what anyone says, Miami has the oldest defense in the league. It is only a matter of time before something happens; i.e., injuries, etc. I would really like Carter and Holliday to stick around. Spragan and Zgonina are expendable, though I would like for Miami to keep Jeff if only for depth.

So, IF C-pepp comes back and does well (crossing fingers), I believe that the offense will be fine. Miami has to draft playmakers on D. Of course everyone is talking about a big-time WR, but I just do not know about that. WRs are more hit or miss than defensive guys, IMO. The defense is old. The motors on D may still run well, but it is only a matter of time before something breaks......

Exactly. Anyone remember the hype around Robert Gallery a few years ago? How's he doing nowadays?

I hope Miami gets pretty decent O-Lineman in FA (If there are any), and draft defense in the first. Defense wins championships. A QB can change a team entirely, even with subpar position players (We all remember the good years with Marino. Super Bowl talk almost every year. But NO DEFENSE!). I do not care what anyone says, Miami has the oldest defense in the league. It is only a matter of time before something happens; i.e., injuries, etc. I would really like Carter and Holliday to stick around. Spragan and Zgonina are expendable, though I would like for Miami to keep Jeff if only for depth.

So, IF C-pepp comes back and does well (crossing fingers), I believe that the offense will be fine. Miami has to draft playmakers on D. Of course everyone is talking about a big-time WR, but I just do not know about that. WRs are more hit or miss than defensive guys, IMO. The defense is old. The motors on D may still run well, but it is only a matter of time before something breaks......

exactly. we have been tremendously lucky with ZT and JT taht they have been healthy almots there entire careers. god forbid i have a bad feeling next year one may go down. if it happens, who comes in? our only playmaker on D basically is JT. I say we go Defense round 1-4 unless there is a QB to draft somewhere there worthy of it. O line i wuold love to go FA but look at hutchinson, he has been a disapointment in minny land. so nothing is a sure fire.

Back
Top Bottom