• Willis OLB/MLB OLE. MISS.

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Brown T PENN STATE

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok guys, don't say its too early for Brown or too late for Willis, out of these 4 on the board, who would you want.

I don't think it's down to those four, but out of the guys above, Willis no doubt. High character guy, with top dollar ability to match. Basically the opposite of pac man jones.

I am bias because I am a huge Michigan so im with Woodley......but bias or not Woodley is the best DE in the nation in my opinion, and would be a good pick for anyone.

Roth and Woodley our DE's in the future?? Sounds good with me......how about you?

Also Leon Hall from Michigan........Mike Mayock thinks he is the best corner in the nation, but he'll probably be gone by our pick.

hall seemed so so to me after GINN had a good day vs him. woodley will be more like merriman, OLB/DE not just DE.

TRade down 6 spots, from 12 to 18, Willis will still be there and we get a low 2nd as well.

TRade down 6 spots, from 12 to 18, Willis will still be there and we get a low 2nd as well.

be there? how do u know 6 spots exactly? why not 7? or 5? and he wont go that late. trust me.

Of the choices given I would take Willis. He's the only one who has never had a weight issue associated with him. :D

I am bias because I am a huge Michigan so im with Woodley......but bias or not Woodley is the best DE in the nation in my opinion, and would be a good pick for anyone.

Roth and Woodley our DE's in the future?? Sounds good with me......how about you?

Also Leon Hall from Michigan........Mike Mayock thinks he is the best corner in the nation, but he'll probably be gone by our pick.

I like Woodley alot as well, it's ok to be a homer as long as the guy has skills.

I bleed Garnet and Gold, so I would love to see Buster Davis around in round two...

Back
Top Bottom