Picking Ronnie over Caddy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Picking Ronnie over Caddy

CVass

Future "Get Back" Coach
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been lurking on the boards for months and this is my first post, so take it easy on me.

For those of you who can't watch the game, one of the sideline reporters was speaking about what Saban said on draft day. He said that the reason he took Ronnie Brown over Cadillac Williams specifically, is that when he was at LSU, and his team played Auburn, his players would come off the field, complaining about having to take on Ronnie Brown. They would be griping and hoping that Auburn would put Cadillac in. I thought this was an interesting insight to a specific situation which would be a very good one on one comparison. I know 40's, cone drills, shuttles, and other drills administered at the combine are the ultimate comparison tools, but a situation like this speaks volumes! Anyway, I thought it was an interesting bit and thought I'd share it with you all. :)

-Vass

welcome!!! :) Great post. Ronnie has played good in this game. I think he will eventually be better than Cadillac. He just needs an offensive line!!

Back
Top Bottom