Picks to watch from Chris Perkins and Alex Marvez | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Picks to watch from Chris Perkins and Alex Marvez

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...doldraft041902.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Tight ends who could be available with the 90th overall selection are Texas Christian’s Matt Schobel, Brigham Young’s Doug Jolley and Washington’s Jerramy Stevens.

Besides tight end, the Dolphins’ other top draft priorities include offensive line, particularly guard, and linebacker.

On Sunday, the Dolphins have one pick in rounds four (114) and seven (241) and two in the fifth (161 and 170).

Guards who could be available in the third round include UM’s Martin Bibla, Mississippi’s Terrence Metcalf, Tennessee’s Fred Weary, Stanford’s Eric Heitman, Qasim Mitchell of North Carolina A&T.

Who was that guy who actually predicted we would take Jamar Fletcher. Must have been the only guy in the world who not only figured out we were taking a corner but take Fletcher!

Oh I remember his name Van, oh crap...it's on the tip of my tongue...Dave something...I think his last name started with a "W"

:D

Just funnin with ya bro. :)

Wish I could remember. About a month after the last draft we were sitting around on another board and going over who people had the phins picking with their first pick. We were just absolutely shocked when there was one name that actually had it (don't know how this guy could have come up with that one though).

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Wish I could remember. About a month after the last draft we were sitting around on another board and going over who people had the phins picking with their first pick. We were just absolutely shocked when there was one name that actually had it (don't know how this guy could have come up with that one though).
he must have had the biggest Jerry Wilson hangover, but still :eek:

Brian DeLucia at FoxSports correctly picked Fletcher to the Dolphins last year. He was part of NFLDigest then. I used to write for the guy at NFLDigest.

Back
Top Bottom