Picture This... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Picture This...

kasaba13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
You are watching the Superbowl pregame show in January and they are doing a story about the resiliency of the Fins to overcome one of the worst offseasons ever and made it to the Superbowl. Wouldn't that make an awesome story? Stranger things have happened.

I am not a fool and I know that losing Ricky and Boston is HUGE but we must hope for the best. Frankly, I was just recovering from the "Ricky thing" and feeling good again when Boston went down. I thought that Ricky leaving would cause Wanny to spread it around which might be a good thing in the long run. Now, with Boston gone it will be tougher to do that. What we need is for someone unexpected to become a big player for us this year. Maybe it is Minnis, Tolver, Newsone, Sammy Morris or some player not yet on the roster. Maybe we make a trade or pick up someone that is cut in the preseason.

The only other option is to give up which is what Ricky did. I refuse to do that. Ricky walked away from the team when they needed him most. The fans should not do the same. We need to get behind them more than ever. Let's just hope that our bad luck is behind us and headed somewhere else (possibly NE). Let's make sure that PPS is rockin' on Sept 12th to help these guys know we are behind them.

I was really looking forward to seeing Boston play. We need another pro bowl type receiver really soon.

While I think the thought of the Fins doing anything this season is a joke, good post. I do admire fans that support their team through the worst times. As a fan of the Mets, Jets, and islanders I've definitely had enough of that to understand the feeling.

Yea I know what you feel Jets fan. I'm from New York and I'm a fan of the Mets and Islanders too, but I'm a Dolphin fan so this is terrible now that I might have to face three heart breakers, but I still have faith for the Dolphins, as well as the Mets and Islanders.

JTBRLZ said:
Yea I know what you feel Jets fan. I'm from New York and I'm a fan of the Mets and Islanders too, but I'm a Dolphin fan so this is terrible now that I might have to face three heart breakers, but I still have faith for the Dolphins, as well as the Mets and Islanders.
The mets are downright terrible, but I like the Isles chances this season(if there is one). They got Aucoin's contract settled today.

The comments from the media mean nothing. If Miami comes out strong they will all be changing their tune. Although the Ricky and Boston thing is real bad, this is what I find encouraging...

* Our young LB's are looking good
* Poole is a force
* Seems like Carey may be the real deal
* The reports on Feeley are very encouraging.
* We have a very young offense
* Chambers is wrapped up for 5 years (my next jersey)
* We should still have a great defense
* It's still early, we may make a great trade

See, not ALL Jets fans are bad.

While I don't agree with you that the thought of us doing anything this year is a JOKE, I believe that we could go 9-7 or maybe 10-6.

Especially if we get Rod Gardner.

Back
Top Bottom