Pictures of Benson in workout | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pictures of Benson in workout

PeterJNO

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
clear.gif

clear.gif

Pretty low for the shuffles I say.
Horns Benson makes case; jury still out... Texas RB Cedric Benson, perhaps the last top 10 prospect for the 2005 draft to be tested this spring, reportedly ran his 40 in an 'acceptable' 4.51 at today's Longhorns' pro day in Austin. Benson may get some points as he was running at a solid 225 pounds on a slow track, but he still came up a tad slower than Auburn RBs Ronnie Brown and Carnell Williams, both of whom ran unfer 4.50 at last month's scouting combine in Indianapolis. The three are in a tight race to be the highest graded RB for this year's draft.
Source: http://www.gbnreport.com/

I dont believe in all this Combine junk, it matters how they play on the field, just look at the numbers. DRAFT BENSON

Dolfan1000 said:
Why is it done with no clothes on?

:lol:

less clothes = less weight = faster run.....

why do swimmers always wear lil speedos and nothing else? and caps for their heads??? hmmm

iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
less clothes = less weight = faster run.....

why do swimmers always wear lil speedos and nothing else? and caps for their heads??? hmmm

Ya- I figured that but wasnt quite sure.

Anybody catch any Fins staff in the background? Saban isnt there- but I assume Linehan, Spielman and Bobby Williams are.

yea i always thought, if they play the game with pads on and stuff, they should be timed with pads on

I'm not down on him for his 4.5 range forty. I would be much more suspicious if he did run something similar to the times that Caddy and Ronnie ran. He's not supposed to be that fast

ckparrothead said:
I'm not down on him for his 4.5 range forty. I would be much more suspicious if he did run something similar to the times that Caddy and Ronnie ran. He's not supposed to be that fast

hey ck he would have been faster than he was if he had ran on the feild in indy the field he was on was softer and not as much bite like the indy field he was on a field that had alot of give nothing simalur to the indy field where ronnie brown was on so i think that if he had more bite instead of sinking in the turf he would have been faster than even a 4.5 :evil:

He cut his dreads trying not to be known as following ricky's footseps by 'having' the dreads, but really he cut them just like ricky did.

Back
Top Bottom