Ping pong replaced | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ping pong replaced

dolphinron

Active Roster
Reaction score
Per Adam Schefter, "Full size Air Hockey game has been brought in locker room to help team morale". Team captains agreed hi energy hi speed paced puck will help defenders especially with tracking Justin Jefferson routes and speed..

Per Adam Schefter, "Full size Air Hockey game has been brought in locker room to help team morale". Team captains agreed hi energy hi speed paced puck will help defenders especially with tracking Justin Jefferson routes and speed..
Unfortunately, it didn't work. Maybe try knock hockey next week... :shrug:

Have any of you ever had a prolapsed anus?
Personally the closest I've come to prolapsing my anus was a night of Indian food and ice cream then somehow partaking in an extremer wing challenge while drinking libations until 3am and then hitting a breakfast joint for ham, eggs and what appeared to be some sort of biscuit covered in lumpy gravy.

The weirdest thing in the morning besides my bleeding ass was that I don't remember eating any corn. 🤔

Personally the closest I've come to prolapsing my anus was a night of Indian food and ice cream then somehow partaking in an extremer wing challenge while drinking libations until 3am and then hitting a breakfast joint for ham, eggs and what appeared to be some sort of biscuit covered in lumpy gravy.

The weirdest thing in the morning besides my bleeding ass was that I don't remember eating any corn. 🤔

man i told myself monday that i gotta start getting smarter in my old years. Went to a cheese factory in the mountains last weekend on vacation, they have a smoked ghost pepper cheese i love. Then i got some jalapeno chedder summer sausage. For the game sunday i had me that combo on alot of crackers. when alarm went off at 345 am i **** up the master bathroom. got dressed, went to leave and when i got to front door said "damnit gotta **** up the other bathroom too" thought about an ice cube enema. I might have a bud come over sunday night for the game, might introduce him to ghost pepper, jalapeno cheddar cheese sausage cracker combo

man i told myself monday that i gotta start getting smarter in my old years. Went to a cheese factory in the mountains last weekend on vacation, they have a smoked ghost pepper cheese i love. Then i got some jalapeno chedder summer sausage. For the game sunday i had me that combo on alot of crackers. when alarm went off at 345 am i **** up the master bathroom. got dressed, went to leave and when i got to front door said "damnit gotta **** up the other bathroom too" thought about an ice cube enema. I might have a bud come over sunday night for the game, might introduce him to ghost pepper, jalapeno cheddar cheese sausage cracker combo

If that’s what you do to your buddies (come round to Crumps, I’ll have you crapping through the eye of a needle) I’d hate to think what you feed your enemies

Not yet, but I'm willing to give it a try... :sxy:

Wow
That’s possibly the weirdest thing I have read on FH, and that says a lot.
Man willing to expel a chunk of anal passage through his bum because he’s never done it before.

This is the weirdest thread wander I have ever seen, ping pong to prolapsed anus’s

This thread lol

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Wow
That’s possibly the weirdest thing I have read on FH, and that says a lot.
Man willing to expel a chunk of anal passage through his bum because he’s never done it before.

This is the weirdest thread wander I have ever seen, ping pong to prolapsed anus’s
it happens... :shrug:

If that’s what you do to your buddies (come round to Crumps, I’ll have you crapping through the eye of a needle) I’d hate to think what you feed your enemies

They get the special creamy crackers....

Man this thread must be wilding out, gotta wait on mod approval before my posts go thru, or i pissed someone off and am in some kind of FH purgatory

They get the special creamy crackers....

Man this thread must be wilding out, gotta wait on mod approval before my posts go thru, or i pissed someone off and am in some kind of FH purgatory

This thread is like being in an exclusive club (insert Groucho Marx comment here……………….) very few FH members give a toss about ping pong, even fewer hang around for prolapsed anus’s and what foods to combine for prolonged and frequent toilet visits.
I can’t say I’m surprised mods are keeping an eye on this thread it could go anywhere

This thread is like being in an exclusive club (insert Groucho Marx comment here……………….) very few FH members give a toss about ping pong, even fewer hang around for prolapsed anus’s and what foods to combine for prolonged and frequent toilet visits.
I can’t say I’m surprised mods are keeping an eye on this thread it could go anywhere
Are you kiddin', I'm the one who approved the post! LOL
Not sure why it does that but sometimes it holds up a post for approval. Probably just for sketchy posters... :wnkr:

Back
Top Bottom