Piniella's agent meets with Rays | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Piniella's agent meets with Rays

MikeO said:
1) IF I was wrong about Willis (Only June he could still die out). Then so be it. Nobody knows everything about everything. (except for you Mr. Minor League Farm System expert :lol: :rofl3: ).

2) I post opinions. If you agree or disagree then so be it. It isn't about "being better than everyone else". I think its a case of you being so immature that you can't disagree with anyone in a reasonable manner. Reasonable people can disagree. You can't seem to grasp that concept.

And you can?? :rofl3:

I don't know everything, and I understand that. I don't try to act like I know it all either. You do though, and that's the difference.

As far as Minor leagues go, Duncan is your best prospect. Look it up, it's in about any Baseball magazine you can buy. I feel like a Yankee fan should know that... :rolleyes:

FaninPatsyLand said:
And you can?? :rofl3:

I don't know everything, and I understand that. I don't try to act like I know it all either. You do though, and that's the difference.

As far as Minor leagues go, Duncan is your best prospect. Look it up, it's in about any Baseball magazine you can buy. I feel like a Yankee fan should know that... :rolleyes:

Yes I can and DO!

Forget about Duncan. You said our farm system was terrible. One of the 5 worst. That isn't about 1 player. That is an ENTIRE farm system. :rofl3: Mr. Minor League :rofl3: :rofl3: you know about everyones minor league systems! lol

And me presenting an opinion doesn't mean I know it all. It just means you can't read my opinon and agree or disagree with it in a reasonable manner.

MikeO said:
I think its a case of you being so immature that you can't disagree with anyone in a reasonable manner.

So lame. Claiming people are immature is a device used by some of the older people on this board to spew out when they have nothing left to say. I guess the reason is because its convienent.

Can you enlighten me on how I've been immature? Calling people names is the classic example of immaturity, and YOU are the only one around here I see going down that road. I mean cmon, you're the one with a stuffed animal in your advatar. :lol:

MikeO said:
Yes I can and DO!

Forget about Duncan. You said our farm system was terrible. One of the 5 worst. That isn't about 1 player. That is an ENTIRE farm system. :rofl3: Mr. Minor League :rofl3: :rofl3: you know about everyones minor league systems! lol.

No, you don't.

It is one of the 5 worst. Go out and buy a magazine that details prospects. I didn't write it. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
No, you don't.

It is one of the 5 worst. Go out and buy a magazine that details prospects. I didn't write it. :lol:

I didn't write Lebron going to the Knicks but you hold me on that!

:0wned:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Well, you should be held to it, for even introducing that garbage to this board. :lol:

garbage ok. LOL. That is just one piece in the pile you throw on here everyday! :rofl3: In fact, your posts here must be written on toilet paper because everything on it is nothing but Sh^t.

MikeO said:
garbage ok. LOL. That is just one piece in the pile you throw on here everyday! :rofl3: In fact, your posts here must be written on toilet paper because everything on it is nothing but Sh^t.

Usually I love some funny posts even if they are directed at me.. but man that was one of the worst attempts at trying to be funny that I have seen on this board. :)

FaninPatsyLand said:
Usually I love some funny posts even if they are directed at me.. but man that was one of the worst attempts at trying to be funny that I have seen on this board. :)

Oh well I like it! But I guess you can't hit a home run everyday

FaninPatsyLand said:
Kind of like that last WS banner... :lol:

This coming from a Knicks, or better yet, Nets fan. :rofl3:

Our last WS was 2000, the Celts was 1986. Did you enjoy the '02 East Conf Finals? :lol: At least Nets have made 2 Fianls recently while Boston has done nothing in almost 20 years.

nyjunc said:
Our last WS was 2000, the Celts was 1986. Did you enjoy the '02 East Conf Finals? :lol: At least Nets have made 2 Fianls recently while Boston has done nothing in almost 20 years.

And how many titles do the Nets have to show for those trips to the finals?? Actually, let me rephrase that, how many titles to the Nets have in their history?? :lol:

That's what I thought...

FaninPatsyLand said:
And how many titles do the Nets have to show for those trips to the finals?? Actually, let me rephrase that, how many titles to the Nets have in their history?? :lol:

That's what I thought...

2 ABA titles and thsoe count as much as all those NBA titles the Celts had when there were 8 teams in the league. It's been a lllloooonnnngggg time since the Celts were even Eastern Conf Champs.

nyjunc said:
2 ABA titles and thsoe count as much as all those NBA titles the Celts had when there were 8 teams in the league. It's been a lllloooonnnngggg time since the Celts were even Eastern Conf Champs.

:rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom