Pissed off Wayne. H. Going after Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pissed off Wayne. H. Going after Ricky

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Great!

Just read this on ESPN.

I hoep he cleans Ricky out and teaches him a lesson. I like RWs strategy about filing bankruptcy and being the "poor man who has to feed three kids"

Give me a break!!

ESPN Ricky Article

I think Ricky realized after he "retired" that he will need that several million to buy pot - without it, he's a jobless, potless punk!

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Mods - Please merge with earlier Wayne vs. Ricky thread.
:clap: Thank you, I didn't want to say it. :tongue:

The guy is a punk.Imagine saying "It would be embarassing to sue a "bankrupt" man with 3 kids."

What court is going to buy that arguement.

Ricky has the right to retire if he wants. Wayne has a right to enforce the contract Ricky signed if he wants.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well Ricky does when he loses his millionaire status and has to live off the comman man's wage. Get ready for a reality check Ricky.

As for Ricky's comment about the Fins suing him being embarassing, I don't see it that way at all. I see them as being boxed in a corner, and they have to sue ricky. Otherwise other players will screw us just like Ricky has.

The only embarassment I see is Ricky williams. He's an embarassing, selfish, immature druggie.

:goof: Look, I'm ricky

Think he was talking about the court of public opinion, which also won't buy the 'millionaire football player can't pay child support to his three illegitimate kids because he quit his job in an irresposible way and wants to smoke pot the rest of his life'
I do think Ricky is in a tighter bond financially than he realizes, he will prob live another 40-50 years, he has three kids to support, and he is used to living the life of a superstar millionaire (which ain't exactly cheap!) and now he's getting huge gobs of his money yanked back...I predict we will see him in some future version of "where are they now' kind of show...anyone ever see that one on MC Hammer?

Finfan80 said:
Think he was talking about the court of public opinion, which also won't buy the 'millionaire football player can't pay child support to his three illegitimate kids because he quit his job in an irresposible way and wants to smoke pot the rest of his life'

Ricky's drug use will be something that makes him a laughing stock for years. Not only that, he will become the poster boy for wasted talent and how drugs can make a person a loser.

Sorry Ricky, but nobody is going to want to hire you to do anything worthwhile. You have no loyalty, and are an immature stoner!

Sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't see it on the first page.

Still seems to be some interest.

fin-atic said:
Sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't see it on the first page.

Still seems to be some interest.
True. You may want to go into your settings and change the number of topics to view though. With all the emotions going around posts fall off the normal 20 topic view in a hurry. I have set mine to the largest value, because of this.

No hard feelings.. it just seems that when we all start getting off the subject and start feeling better... along comes another post about it. It's nothing against you. We are just all a phreakin' train wreck right now! :D

I think it is funny how Ricky says he doesn't care about money, and now says that the Dolphins should be embarassed to go after a man who has three kids.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Ricky has the right to retire if he wants. Wayne has a right to enforce the contract Ricky signed if he wants.

I'm looking forward to seeing how well Ricky does when he loses his millionaire status and has to live off the comman man's wage. Get ready for a reality check Ricky.

As for Ricky's comment about the Fins suing him being embarassing, I don't see it that way at all. I see them as being boxed in a corner, and they have to sue ricky. Otherwise other players will screw us just like Ricky has.

The only embarassment I see is Ricky williams. He's an embarassing, selfish, immature druggie.

:goof: Look, I'm ricky
I think it will be very hard for Miami to get incentive money back. That part of the contract may not be enforceable. However its worth a try.

Also if RW files the bankruptcy then Miami could end up with nothing if he wants to play again.

I'd betting Miami will seek a trade before going after the money.

Finfan80 said:

I completely agree nobody will feel sorry for Ricky in the court of public opinion. Yet another bad decision from RW.

If Miami gets their money back then I assume Ricky would come back and try to play in the NFL, being broke is no fun :)

Back
Top Bottom