Pitts and Chase Pro day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

Well you have to add a tenth to any pro day times to get an apples to apples comparison. Any comparisons for Ja'Marr Chase to Julio Jones are off by quite a bit.

Julio was 6'3", 220 and a ran a 4.39 at the combine with a broken bone in his foot. It wasn't a pro day time it was an official combine timed 40 yard dash.

Chase is 6'0", 201 and the 4.38 pro day time equates to about 4.50 at the combine. You don't see 4.3 speed on the field with Ja'Marr Chase. Guarantee you don't.

Well you have to add a tenth to any pro day times to get an apples to apples comparison. Any comparisons for Ja'Marr Chase to Julio Jones are off by quite a bit.

Julio was 6'3", 220 and a ran a 4.39 at the combine with a broken bone in his foot. It wasn't a pro day time it was an official combine timed 40 yard dash.

Chase is 6'0", 201 and the 4.38 pro day time equates to about 4.50 at the combine. You don't see 4.3 speed on the field with Ja'Marr Chase. Guarantee you don't.

At least they put the time out there Ted. Your Bama guys didn't have the courage or whatever to do that. That's a missed opportunity for them.

At least they put the time out there Ted. Your Bama guys didn't have the courage or whatever to do that. That's a missed opportunity for them.

You don't even know what's going on. They'll get their opportunity on Sundays when teams are ready to pay them for it.

Certain teams know what's going on. I'll let you in on a little hint - Miami is one of 'em.

Sounds like some very generous home-filed cooking on Chase. He doesn't show that fast in games anyway. Maybe he did spend the whole year just running track and working on speed....

Don't think so Nubs. QB run will be early so let the draft fall to us. I didn't want to overdraft either player.

Grier and Flo know a player they covet will be at 6 even if it's not these 2.
Agreed. You don't (or shouldn't) move a future first wily nily, not good organizations anyway.

If it was just one guy, my guess is they'd stay put at 3. Probably looking at 2-3 guys, none of which would be likely to drop to 12

Back
Top Bottom