Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

Haven't heard that one. But, I will say when you watch Chase with the ball in his hands, visions of Jerry Rice dance in my head.

Miami has some excellent receivers to chose from, plus Pitts.
Miam is in a good spot.

Pitts/Chase/Waddle.......Smith..could be a worse year for offensive weaponry!

Here’s a link segment from Wingo today.

Basically says Burrow expressing his want for Chase is a smoke screen or flat out fabrication.

AA1A61F6-98C9-4D1E-AD10-42D6A4CF4794.png

Me too. I love the idea of Pitts and E. Moore.

Moore will most likely end up in KC!
Well sadly I think your dream (and mine) was ended for the price of a 2023 1st rounder.

I wanted a trade down to maximize the value that #3 spot had at the QB position. We did that. Then traded half that capital to move up into what is looking like the exact spot where the playmaker valuations seem to become very muddled. Chase and Pitts are the only locks to go near the top.

We need a QB/Sewell to go at 4 or Cinci to pick Sewell now. Both scenarios are looking less likely.

I don't want to be a downer, and it's def possible I'm overreating. But I'm just having more and more trouble justifying giving up control of our destiny for the price of a 2023 pick.

Well sadly I think your dream (and mine) was ended for the price of a 2023 1st rounder.

I wanted a trade down to maximize the value that #3 spot had at the QB position. We did that. Then traded half that capital to move up into what is looking like the exact spot where the playmaker valuations seem to become very muddled. Chase and Pitts are the only locks to go near the top.

We need a QB/Sewell to go at 4 or Cinci to pick Sewell now. Both scenarios are looking less likely.

I don't want to be a downer, and it's def possible I'm overreating. But I'm just having more and more trouble justifying giving up control of our destiny for the price of a 2023 pick.
Unfortunately, Miami's dream is probably different than both of ours.

I could see Pitts at #6, but Atlanta is hard to predict. The Falcons could move off that spot with a quarterback needy team. They could also take Fields or Pitts.

I’d bet that Atlanta doesn’t pick Pitts. Their new coach wants a running game. He will either take Fields, Sewell, or trade down.

Almost all the mocks got Pitts going to the Falcons. I’ll be willing to bet TOP 5 plays out as Lawrence/Wilson/Fields/Pitts/Chase. The real draft begins with Miami left in a dry *** position at
Who else in the top 6 has an additional 1st round pick? Yea

Back
Top Bottom