Pitts and Chase Pro day | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase Pro day

Almost all the mocks got Pitts going to the Falcons. I’ll be willing to bet TOP 5 plays out as Lawrence/Wilson/Fields/Pitts/Chase. The real draft begins with Miami left in a dry *** position at 6.
I see mocks with Atlanta taking defense. Or those don't fit your agenda?

Should have stayed at 3 and took if parsons character didn’t fly and maybe it didn’t chase. Oh well.

I get the pitts grade I’m just saying gesicki is putting a dent in that

the trade out return we got was dirt. Utter dirt
Little late to the duacussi

Little late to the duacussi
Little late to the discussion, I didn’t like the overall trade outcome. We should’ve come away with 2021 and 2022 real assets. Not a 2023 Rd1. That being said-
Pitts, Chase/ Smith in that order for me.
Gesicki played over 70% off line last year.
Gesicki / Pitts combo can definitely work and mismatch Hell

If you prefer Kyle Pitts as our Dolphins pick (if he’s still on the board), be super happy that Mike Tannenbaum is no longer part of the org.

This guy didn’t select Pitts for MIA in his latest mock and instead has him sliding all the way down to Philly at 12.

Straight clown.

Or they may not draft him if he is. Reality.
Yep. Imagine the "meltdown" of sorts if all four are available and they take "Chase" or "Waddle" over "Pitts" and "Smith". I wouldn't blame the Dolphins for taking any of the four..but I think most on the board prefer Pitts and then Smith.

Or imagine the sh*tstorm around here if we take "Sewell" or a defensive player @ #6 like "Parsons!"

OMG!? :oops:

I still have a hard time choosing which set I like more: Parker, Fuller, Chase and Gesicki... Parker, Fuller, Waddle and Gesicki... or Parker, Fuller, Pitts and Gesicki. Each one brings a smile to my face and if you add Tua at qb and a top level running back in 2021 or 2022 than Miami has some offensive weapons to work with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom