Pitts and Chase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts and Chase

eMCee85

Club Member
Reaction score
I'm still so salty that we lost both of these guys. I honestly cannot believe the bengals didn't pick Sewell. I shouldn't be surprised though, that's dolphin luck the past 23 years.

Lol you guys are so impatient its hilarious. Let all this play out for a year or 2 and then we will know if "we" screwed up.

Lol you guys are so impatient its hilarious. Let all this play out for a year or 2 and then we will know if "we" screwed up.
Impatient? I wouldn't call waiting 23 years for good things to happen inpatient!! Ha

Imagine how pissed you’d be if the Bengals took Sewell and we still took Waddle instead of Chase. Because that’s what would have happened.
Agreed, Waddle makes most sense for us.

Parker and Fuller on the outside with Waddle in the slot.

Impatient? I wouldn't call waiting 23 years for good things to happen inpatient!! Ha
I feel you. I've been a fan a long time too. But how do you know waddle won't be a better fit for us then chase or Pitts. You just don't know and if you say you do. You're just guessing. And hey maybe you will be right. But these guys haven't even played a down yet. Give it some time.

I feel you. I've been a fan a long time too. But how do you know waddle won't be a better fit for us then chase or Pitts. You just don't know and if you say you do. You're just guessing. And hey maybe you will be right. But these guys haven't even played a down yet. Give it some time.
Oh I'm not even saying waddle won't be good. I just wanted one of Pitts or chase because of their attributes and their fit to our team. I'm not mad at the pick because we had no choice just salty we didn't even have the chance to pick one of the other two. Imo one of them would have been better for us

Anyone mentions 23 years is, in fact, impatient and just using that as an excuse. This current staff/roster has nothing to do with something 20+ years ago. Stop the childish rhetoric.

Pitts and Chase:

Are not Dolphins so the only thing I care about when I hear their names is how our Linebackers and Cornerbacks will make them look inept...

Anyone mentions 23 years is, in fact, impatient and just using that as an excuse. This current staff/roster has nothing to do with something 20+ years ago. Stop the childish rhetoric.
Wait a minute, didn't you say this was a **** post and you were moving on? Why you still here. Move along

Back
Top Bottom