Pitts vs. Jordan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pitts vs. Jordan

ahmajokester

Scout Team
Reaction score
For $hits & giggles, let's say 1st 3 picks goes Lawrence, Wilson, Jones. And let's further stipulate Falcons either trade pick 4 to a team that wants Fields or takes Fields themselves. And say Bengals reunite Burrow & Chase.

In this scenario, Pitts falls into our laps :hclap:

Is it better to take him and not look back?

Or, do we take Smith or Waddle (our choice), and look for Brevin Jordan @ pick 2b (50)?

Curious to hear thoughts/ detailed analysis on both TEs - because I like the idea of playing more 12 personnel and pairing Gesicki with another receiving threat.

Could Jordan end up being as good, or close to as good NFL TE as Pitts? Or no chance?

Idk I’m not high on Brevin Jordan at all. I’m of the assumption we need home run hitters to me that is Devonta smith but maybe pitts is what Tua needs as a chain mover. I would be fine with Pitts if they snag Elijah Moore or Amari Rodgers.

You would absolutely take Pitts there.

Barring some offer they couldn't refuse to trade down he is the pick.

You will be able to find a good WR latter, or in the next Draft but Pitts is way too good to pass on, least of all for Brevin Jordan.

Last edited:
If you were going to go with a different TE, I think it would have to be Freiermuth. He is the old-school Tight End who is a better, and more willing blocker.

He's good on release routes, but won't really run away from any one.

Bevin Jordan was the best offensive weapon the Canes had but could not stay on the field and all three years missed games with injuries
At 6'3' he's a little short for that position but the kid is a great blocker and has very good hands

I would love to have him on our team but maybe with a third round pick if we pass on Pitts in the first or Freiermuth

Jordan does some things well, but he lacks Pitts' height at 6'3 vs 6'6 and speed. I could see Jordan landing with the Titans and replacing Jonnu Smith.

Back
Top Bottom