Pittsburgh game, coming down from NY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pittsburgh game, coming down from NY

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
Looking for some good tailgating action... any groups from this site get together for that?

My brother and I are commin down from Boston. 2 things. 1, were down to tailgate also. 2, is there public transportation from south beach to the stadium? Don't think we want to rent a car for the weekend cuz we plan on stayin at the beach, except for the game of course.

My brother and I are commin down from Boston. 2 things. 1, were down to tailgate also. 2, is there public transportation from south beach to the stadium? Don't think we want to rent a car for the weekend cuz we plan on stayin at the beach, except for the game of course.

taxi-1.jpg

Haha thanks. You guys dont have buses or subway? And don't respond with a picture of "google", though that would have been funny too.

I wanna find a good spot with people to tailgate with... its just going to be me and the Misses, we'll have a car and a **** load of beers just need some good company

Haha thanks. You guys dont have buses or subway? And don't respond with a picture of "google", though that would have been funny too.

No Subway's cause of the sea level..

They do have Monorail's not sure if one goes near the stadium or not..
They for sure have buses going to the stadium..

other out of towners, where are you staying?

i think im just gonna stay at el palacio, from reviews its dirty, and ****ty... but i only need it for sunday night, im staying with family saturday night...

figured a walk to the stadium would save the aggravation of getting out after the game is over...

We don't have anything that will get you to the stadium other than a taxi. Monorail doesn't go anywhere near the stadium. The stadium is actually MILES from South Beach. That's why I never rcommend that out of towners stay on South Beach. It's so over hyped it's ridiculous. Stay in Ft. Lauderdale. Hollywood. Hallandale area. Fly into FLL and stay near the airport, etc. Stadium is probably 15 minutes from FLL. Straight shot down I-95 to exit 12 and then hit 2X off the turnpike.

The El Palacio is a ****hole. You might get da AIDS staying in that dump but it is right by the stadium. Not a bad walk at all and it saves $25 on parking.

The tri-rail takes you just a couple minutes from the stadium and you would just need a taxi to and from it. My broke *** does that a few times a year. That may be cheaper depending on where you are. Ive never been to South Beach so Im not sure how far it is from the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom