Pix of DCH or Oz watching camp ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pix of DCH or Oz watching camp ?

Originally posted by dolphan39
but that's not Denny - he a bit older.

Here is his van BTW:
clear.gif

According to this- http://autofl.com/ravenswood/about_us.htm - he is Dennis "Dolfan Denny" Sym's

Yeah that's him, the picture is doing him justice! Up close you would know he is an older person!

Re: IT LOOKS LIKE NOBODY WAS THERE..

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN

I think OZZY....if he tried hard....can take a picture of me.....but I do not plan on giving him any clues on who I am. Only a few.....actually...have seen DCH without his mask on!

Do you guys remember that great TOM PETTY song:

"A FACE IN THE CROWD" "I am just.....A face in the crowd".

Actually....if you come to Dolphin camp.....I am really not that hard to find. But you still won't be 100% sure.

DCH...
your friendly, mysterious
poster

Actually I saw you DCH, wearing your cap backwards, grey tank top and all, standing up next to Drew, and Jason, and a couple of others......I was the next section over, back row as well!

HEY....OZZY I HAVE BEEN LOOKING...

I am off today.....and for some reason.....I can't seem to find your defensive camp report anywhere on the web?

Man...I have two new theme songs for you:

"PROMISES PROMISES"....I forgot who sang that one.

And as far as you claiming to see me in the stands...wearing what you said....

Well....how about SHAGGY's signature song last year:

"It wasn't me"....

If you look at the picture again....its kind of sad....because I was still there----even after BARNES two fumbles. Because of all the noise MOLINARY was making......I had just then decided to move back a few rows.

You guys are close to identifying me......but so far....you haven't got me pegged yet. I feel like I am one of those ships in the game of BATTLESHIP......where you called out a coordinate....and I say "miss".

Now...OZZY........I expect that defensive report to be up and running before the players report for tommorrows QUARTERBACK SCHOOL 1......all veterans minus rookies will be reporting promptly at 8 am. They will hit the field at 10:15. I will pass on these camps......but I will get the info and report it.

DCH

Re: HEY....OZZY I HAVE BEEN LOOKING...

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
I am off today.....and for some reason.....I can't seem to find your defensive camp report anywhere on the web?

Man...I have two new theme songs for you:

"PROMISES PROMISES"....I forgot who sang that one.

And as far as you claiming to see me in the stands...wearing what you said....

Well....how about SHAGGY's signature song last year:

"It wasn't me"....

If you look at the picture again....its kind of sad....because I was still there----even after BARNES two fumbles. Because of all the noise MOLINARY was making......I had just then decided to move back a few rows.

You guys are close to identifying me......but so far....you haven't got me pegged yet. I feel like I am one of those ships in the game of BATTLESHIP......where you called out a coordinate....and I say "miss".

Now...OZZY........I expect that defensive report to be up and running before the players report for tommorrows QUARTERBACK SCHOOL 1......all veterans minus rookies will be reporting promptly at 8 am. They will hit the field at 10:15. I will pass on these camps......but I will get the info and report it.

DCH

Well, the Rookies will not be there, and most of us already know the rest of the team, so I will not be attending either.

As for my defensive report, shoot me man, I'm one busy mofo today, half of it is written, to be finished tonight! :)

And we all know that shaggy only claimed it wasn't me, when in fact it was......

I'm only there to get away from work and check out my team, the rest is just a bonus'

Cya there next time Brutha

Back
Top Bottom