Pix of DCH or Oz watching camp ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pix of DCH or Oz watching camp ?

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
clear.gif
just kiddin' :goof:

who is that guy ? but he's got it right ;)

Originally posted by dolfan87
He is a die hard. That guy is at every game too.
he'll need those shoulder pads for road games :lol: ;)

OF COURSE....I KNOW THIS MAN....

His name is RICHARD MOLINARY....and he was always known as "HARD HAT". He had been trying to "retire" DOLFAN DENNY for years....and now...he finally is in the spotlight....as the DOlphins unofficial mascot.

Of course....the official DOLPHINS MASCOT is TD. I also know who that guy is in real life....but I will keep his mask on. Believe me...TD is cool....but he does not talk so much....not like MOLINARY.

When I asked MOLINARY what he does in real life? He told me that he was an OUT OF WORK MAGICIAN.

This is a guy that you see just about everywhere....anything that is going on concerning the DOlphins...he is there.

He is a dedicated and die hard fan......and nobody cares what he really does.....or what he recorded on the old NFL IQ WONDERLICH TEST.

If you ever happen to sit next to MOLINARY at camp......please bring along some ear muffs....and aspirin. This guy brings all the bells, signs, and whistles!!

RICH MOLINARY....has to be the most photographed fan.

DCH

Originally posted by dolfan87
He is a die hard. That guy is at every game too.

I'm really stunned that you don't know him, I thought he was famous?

His name is Dolfan Denny. He has been doin that same gig for 30 years!

Re: OF COURSE....I KNOW THIS MAN....

not suprised you know - you know all :rocker:

who's the kid in the pix next to him ;)

Originally posted by Ozzy

I'm really stunned that you don't know him, I thought he was famous?

His name is Dolfan Denny. He has been doin that same gig for 30 years!

Denny is a real die-hard! I've chatted with him a couple of times at BayFront Park Marina his boat (if he still has it) has the Miami Dolphins #1 written down the side, with a Pic of the Dolphin at the end!

Originally posted by Ozzy

Denny is a real die-hard! I've chatted with him a couple of times at BayFront Park Marina his boat (if he still has it) has the Miami Dolphins #1 written down the side, with a Pic of the Dolphin at the end!
but that's not Denny - he a bit older.

Here is his van BTW:
clear.gif

According to this- http://autofl.com/ravenswood/about_us.htm - he is Dennis "Dolfan Denny" Sym's

IT LOOKS LIKE NOBODY WAS THERE..

It was a packed crowd for the SUNDAY session......you know...the more I think about it.....I think this picture was taken by WANNY.....after he saw #35....RB MARLON BARNES fumble the football for the second time....this without any pads on!!

After BARNES' second fumble......and when the fans realized that RICKY was done for the day.....these people were the only ones left in the stands. Of coures....MOLINARY was there for the picture taking.

I think OZZY....if he tried hard....can take a picture of me.....but I do not plan on giving him any clues on who I am. Only a few.....actually...have seen DCH without his mask on!

Do you guys remember that great TOM PETTY song:

"A FACE IN THE CROWD" "I am just.....A face in the crowd".

Actually....if you come to Dolphin camp.....I am really not that hard to find. But you still won't be 100% sure.

DCH...
your friendly, mysterious
poster

Ozzy and I spotted each other last year. We were actually sitting pretty close to each other......only we didn't realized it until after we left and got online. lol.

i wish i were close enough to get to the practice sessions. about the best i can do is TV and an occasional jaunt to florida!

that reminds me, DCH...........

If you ever happen to sit next to MOLINARY at camp......please bring along some ear muffs....and aspirin. This guy brings all the bells, signs, and whistles!!
can you bring airhorns to miami games? i have one and i wanted to bring it but nobody knew if it was allowed.:rolleyes:

You can even bring them to camp if you want.

Originally posted by Muck
Ozzy and I spotted each other last year. We were actually sitting pretty close to each other......only we didn't realized it until after we left and got online. lol.

LOL I almost forgot about that Muck. I know you said you were going to be at the scrimmage, maybe this time we'll actually meet!

Back
Top Bottom