Plan to buy Marshall Jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Plan to buy Marshall Jersey?

MiaFins1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For those fans like myself who are plaining on buying a Marshall jersey...just to let you know that when Moss got traded to the Pats he was wearing #18 in training camp then when season started he switched to #81 ...just wanted you guys to be aware ....don't want to buy a jersey then Marshall switches number at the end of camp....

Thanks for the heads up! I usually wait for the player to be on the team at least a year before i buy a Jersey of there's. The only Jersey i got before they started playing was Ronnie Brown.

I plan on buying one, but won't until I am 100 % sure what number he will wear. I know money is tight no a days, but not buying his jersey would be a sin.

Yea I was actually thinking I would get a jersey cause of his contract..(He should be here a long time)...

But Yea I thought about the fact he could change his jersey number ....Hell Vontae and Sean Smith both did it last year...

yeah...bottom line,even when the site announces his jersey no.....DONT ORDER....wait til the regular season is about to begin,and final cuts are made...Im gettin my Marshall jersey,but Im not buying it til August.

They usually don't make the jerseys until the number is final but I remember when Ted Ginn was drafted, he was wearing #11 and nflshop was shipping the jerseys with #11 and then he switched to #19. Once the season starts though, I don't think he switches...

but yeah I'm def. getting one

After buying a Ricky Williams jersey RIGHT before he "retired" and then buying a Culpepper one...yeah, I'm going to wait a bit before buying my Marshall jersey.

that's why I like Ozzy and Iron Maiden t-shirts.....don't have to worry about anything.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom