Play Off Picture | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Play Off Picture

Here's hoping Kansas City wins today pretty much securing their 1st seed over the Pats and then putting pressure on the Chargers going out next week to beat the Ravens after today's hypothetical loss.

i was thinking if chargers won, theyd have even MORE incentive to finish string to win division.

a loss today pretty much secures their 5th seed wildcard.

Reactions: Jed
Wish we had Cincy and Colts games back
One could argue we “stole” wins from Bears, Bills, and Pats games, I think we are true to our current record. Considering all the injuries we’ve had it’s pretty remarkable we are in position to make playoffs this late in the season

Just like every other week, national radio says we will lose big to Minnesota. We've' been playing scrappy lately. If Miami plays the same game plan against Minn. as we did against NE, we win by 10.

Damn 10-4 and not make the playoffs that's crazy lol

Baltimore Colts won the AFC East both years with identical record as us (I hated that team and Bert Jones). Bengals and Raiders were the WC teams at 11-3. Back then you only had one WC team.

Baltimore Colts won the AFC East both years with identical record as us (I hated that team and Bert Jones). Bengals and Raiders were the WC teams at 11-3. Back then you only had one WC team.

Oh I see, 1 wild card spot makes it not as crazy.

I actually would be ok ending the season on a 5 game win streak and having that taste in the mouth all summer instead of playoff loss.

So, you'd take winning our last 5 and finishing outside the playoffs as opposed to winning 4 of 5 and making it in and losing? We still got in. That's one of our goals, right?

So, you'd take winning our last 5 and finishing outside the playoffs as opposed to winning 4 of 5 and making it in and losing? We still got in. That's one of our goals, right?

Not that I would hate making the playoffs, but I think there would be more momentum going into 2019 if Miami were to win their final 5 games and not make the playoffs as opposed to winning 5 regular season games and then losing some of the wind in the sails in a playoff loss, especially if it's a one sided loss.

Back
Top Bottom