Playcall vs NE next Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Playcall vs NE next Sunday

16phinsrfast

Art Damage
Reaction score
Will there be a new wrinkle in the wildcat?
Will Miami run a clinic on running the ball on the Pats?
Will Chad Henne Torch the DBs?
Will Cam Wake finally get more reps?

Find out next sunday :lol:

No seriously, What are some possible looks Miami might show to the tough Pats. I hope to see Ginn on PR, and Miami utilize the screen more with Ricky and Ronnie. On the D, well... pressure for sure and Cam Wake would be nice.

your thoughts?

I hope Miami has more point than New England when the clock hits 0:00. :)

I think we will try and eat up the clock with long drives with a heavy dose of Ricky and Ronnie. Set up the playaction and take a couple shots deep. As far as defense, we pretty much have to blitz. If we don't Brady will torch us all afternoon. I personally hope the weather is lousy. I think it plays into our favor is it rains. I truly think it would throw the pats passing game off more than it would our running game. Could be wrong though. Anybody got a forecast for the game?

60s and sunny by game time. Wind around 10mph nothing like the titans game.

I think if miamis d gets nasty all 4 quarters. Than the game will be interesting. After seeing some promising play against the jets. I have a lil more faith and trust. Dont let belicheck predict our gameplan because im sure its been covered from special teams down to containing the cat this bye week. Go phins!! pull out what ever you can and claim the east.

Back
Top Bottom