Player Reactions to Tua? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player Reactions to Tua?

Bottom line...Fitz didn't play great vs the worst team in the league. You don't draft a player 5th overall to ride the pine. RP knows this.

Say what you want but Fitz had more than a helping hand in turning around the team from the first 4 weeks of last season. Of course he's crushed, he'd just won of 3 of 4 and the team is turning around.

I think he'll become motivated by a chance to win and know he's 1 play away from being back out there.

If he was doing "alright" in practice with limited snaps and a rookie with no offseason. Then what can he do with more snaps and full game action?

If the difference between where he is now and Fitz isn't that drastic then why not start the rookie?
Not choosing sides. Not stating preference. That's the first article I found on player reaction

I’m not getting the comments this would affect the team who play for Fitz!!! They, just as much as Fitz, knew when Tua was drafted he would be our starter one day soon and now that day has come.

Flo hs been saying all year tua will play when he is ready. Well he is now ready. Fitz is a 16 year journey on a one year contract that was not drafted by the team. If we go to the playoffs we are going with tua

LOL what a loser. Sorry buddy but if this team is ever going to do anything it can’t be “your team”, you’re a scrub QB.

I mean what do you expect his reaction to be? That he doesn't care? He loves the game and isn't jay Cutler. But he knew this was coming eventually. And it's nothing personal, this staff is just trying play the guys they think give them the best opportunity to win. If Tua has been looking better then he should be starting.

I think If it wasn’t a guy like tua coming in to play qb then this might be a problem. maybe if it was Herbert or another top rookie.

But bottom line. As much as tua is a great passer with accuracy and seeing the field. He is even better as a leader. Teammates will rally around him. They have and they will now. Tua just has that personality that guys love, play hard for, and follow. Teammates will love tua just like that love fitz. They are both tremendous leaders.

Back
Top Bottom