Player Reactions to Tua? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Player Reactions to Tua?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
I've been at work most the day and haven't been able to see much of the reactions to Miami naming Tua the starter.

Has anybody seen any fins players or any players in the league react about Miami starting Tua?

I have been very impressed with Fitz’s response to Tula. He has been complementary multiple times during camp and was cheerleading from the sideline. This really seems like a good person. I doubt the players, even the players that disagree with the move, will verbalize anything. I think they will follow Fitz’s lead.

Fitz has been Tua's biggest cheerleader, letting people that would listen know how talented Tua is, so there will not be any rivalry from Fitz.

Tua has a great personality, so even those that might be more on the Fitz side, and believed he should be allowed to start until he loses games, still probably like Tua.

If Tua proves to be as good as advertised, as soon as Tua starts moving the offense, getting 1st downs and TD's at will, even the players that were not on his side to start this early, would quickly jump on the Tua wagon without a 2nd thought.

I've been at work most the day and haven't been able to see much of the reactions to Miami naming Tua the starter.

Has anybody seen any fins players or any players in the league react about Miami starting Tua?

when we see responses does anyone REALLY expect negative or tepid responses? Not on a Flo team.

I thought Fitz would take it better. I feel for him man he's been a major spark for this team that desperately needed it. I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of Fitz. I'm super excited for Tua but this seems a little bit rushed. Oh well Fins up fellas

Back
Top Bottom