"Player X would love to join the Dolphins" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Player X would love to join the Dolphins"

where's th'fish

Scout Team
Reaction score
Don't you hate that kind of reporting? Of course they would all love to join the Dolphins. They're unemployed. Furthermore, even if they have other suitors they prefer, saying they would love to join the Dolphins can only help their camp. It's basically batting an eye at the team and making the fans blush.

I wish outlets would only report the news that "Player X would not like to join the Dolphins". Which would happen never.

After the off season distractions we had last year, I am grateful reading any headline that says "Player X would love to join the Dolphins".

Man, I saw Player X make a good play three years ago...we should definitely sign him immediately!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

player x has major knee injury and wont be able to return at the earliest 2016.. he would like to work in the front office as hickey's coffee man till he's ready to suit up in 2016..lolol

Player X seems to always have the last name Cremant.

I know :crazy: that was awful...:idk:

Negative player X times positive player Y equals negative player Z. Even the finger man says so!

OLMOSFINGERS-1.jpeg

Player X doesn't care where he goes as long as he gets $x,xxx,xxx when he gets there.

Don't you hate that kind of reporting? Of course they would all love to join the Dolphins. They're unemployed. Furthermore, even if they have other suitors they prefer, saying they would love to join the Dolphins can only help their camp. It's basically batting an eye at the team and making the fans blush.

I wish outlets would only report the news that "Player X would not like to join the Dolphins". Which would happen never.

So, Ryan Clark will never be player X?

Back
Top Bottom