Players are unified behind Richie. Playoffs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Players are unified behind Richie. Playoffs?

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score
The players seem unified behind Richie Incognito.

With a mentality of "Us versus the world", and "Win it all for Richie, our fallen comrade who was unjustly slandered", could this Martin/Incog fiasco actually pull the team together, to play harder, with greater focus & unity, run the table, and give the middle finger to the world?

I got to see a lot more mental toughness from this group and the starts with leadership from the top in Joe Philbin.

With a mentality of "Us versus the world", and "Win it all for Richie, our fallen comrade who was unjustly slandered", could this Martin/Incog fiasco actually pull the team together, to play harder, with greater focus & unity, run the table, and give the middle finger to the world?

Well we should beat the Bucs . . . hopefully people don't think this whole incident will have something to do with it, win or lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
MNF will define ALOT for this team and how resilient they really are.
the man for
If Joe Philbin can "weather this storm" and get this team unified, I think he is definitely the man for this job.
I hope the players focus in solely on football

Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom